Digital marketing is incredibly impactful for businesses and provides them with the opportunity to not only improve their online presence, but to increase sales and profitability. Lacking a strategic digital marketing plan can be harmful for your cleaning services company, which is why it’s essential to invest in a worthwhile agency.
At Sixth City Marketing, we are dedicated to finding the right strategy for you. Your cleaning services marketing efforts have to be top-notch because cleaning services are always needed – and any customer is a potential long-term customer.
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing on several projects over the past several years and have always found them to be a terrific resource. Not only have they helped my clients realize an exceptional website, but their SEO programs have helped them to be placed high in the rankings of the search engines, both organically and paid. I’d very much recommend Sixth City Marketing when you are ready to take the next step in your web-based marketing program.” – Kim Kershner, Stellar Technoloy
3 Tips for Marketing Cleaning Services
1. Optimize Your Google My Business Profile
One of the first commercial cleaning marketing tactics to invest your time in is making sure your Google My Business profile is accurate and optimized. You want users to understand your brand and clearly know how they can reach you.
- Make sure your business name is correct
- Be descriptive in your business description so users know exactly what to expect from you
- Verify your address and phone number
- Check to make sure the URL to your website is working properly
- Include photos of your cleaning services for proof of quality work
- Encourage satisfied customers to write reviews
- Check to make sure your business hours are accurate
In order to make the most of your cleaning services marketing efforts, take these steps to ensure you are visible online so potential customers can find you!
2. Implement Industry-Specific Keywords
Targeting industry-specific keywords is how you can improve your search engine rankings and help your online presence, driving more customers to your site.
Think of the types of cleaning services that you offer. Do you provide window cleaning? Do you offer residential? Janitorial? Maybe your services are more commercial?
Determine your specific goals and the kind of audience that you want to attract. Tailor your keywords to your goals in order to increase your presence and generate leads that are qualified and likely to convert.
3. Write Creative Content
With the great amount of cleaning services companies out there, you need to stand out! Use your cleaning services marketing efforts to write content that will engage your audience.
Communicate value and what your company has to offer. Curating strategic content that is thoughtful and relevant to your services will be rewarded by Google on the search engine results page rankings.
How Sixth City Marketing Can Help
Our digital marketing for cleaning services company can help your business soar online! We will work to meet your goals, increase your online presence, and track data to measure improvements.
The digital marketing services we can provide you with include:
- Search Engine Optimization – Cleaning services SEO is the best way to generate organic traffic to your website. We can perform keyword research, write content, improve user experience, and track results.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – We will plan and launch paid campaigns through Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Website Design and Development – The Sixth City team will design a website for you that is able to achieve your goals and convert visitors into customers and sales.
- Social Media Marketing – With your target audience in mind, we will work with you to manage your social accounts and ensure that you’re developing a relationship with your followers.
- Consulting and Auditing – These services include content and technical analysis of your website and will provide you with a strategy recommendation so you can make adjustments moving forward.
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
- We create a unique approach for each of our clients – nothing is cookie-cutter
- Our small team is focused on quality and attention to detail
- Our in-house staff of writers, editors and strategists have 25+ years of collective experience in the digital marketing industry
- We have diverse expertise, having served a host of industries
- Sixth City prides itself on results that show your investment with us is worth it!
Our Approach to Commercial Cleaning Service Marketing
The Sixth City team will work to achieve your marketing goals by way of:
- Increasing online sales
- Improving traffic to your website
- Enhancing your online presence in a targeted area
As we work through your goals, we can provide you with data and results that can explain what’s working and any areas in need of improvement. We show results through:
- Increases in overall leads tracked through Google Analytics
- Traffic improvement from both organic and paid search results
- Boosts in keyword positions via organic search
- Decreases in cost-per-lead via paid search
- ROI data
“Sixth City Marketing provides National Church Residences with a full range of services including website design/administration/management, digital marketing, search engine optimization, analytics/metrics/reporting, and much more. Their excellent customer service, speedy turnaround times, and expert advice makes them a valued extension of our in-house team!” – National Chruch Residences
Frequently Asked Cleaning Services Digital Marketing Questions
When working with clients, we often receive many questions on our digital marketing efforts and services. Here are a few:
- How can digital marketing help my business? – With the versatility in the nature of online marketing, you can tailor your strategy to what your business goals are. Any service within digital marketing will help you to improve your online presence and generate more traffic that will convert to sales!
- What is SEO? – SEO stands for “search engine optimization” which is the process of improving your website in order for Google to rank you higher on results pages. Some tactics in SEO include keyword research and placement, optimizing on-site content, adding in metadata, and more.
- Will I be able to see ROI? – We will track lead sources on form submissions to present metrics of successes on your campaign. Our goal is to provide you with quality results from your digital marketing campaigns to demonstrate to you the strong ROI you’re receiving.
Reach Out Today for Digital Marketing for Commercial Cleaners!
Sixth City wants to help you improve your online presence! Contact us today to learn more about all we can do for you.