Digital marketing is incredibly impactful for businesses and provides them with the opportunity to not only improve their online presence, but to increase sales and profitability. Lacking a strategic plan for digital marketing for cleaning companies can be harmful to the business, which is why it’s essential to invest in a worthwhile agency.
At Sixth City Marketing, we are dedicated to finding the right strategy for you. Your cleaning company digital marketing efforts must be top-notch because cleaning services are always needed – and any customer is a potential long-term customer.
The benefit if working with our agency is that we are experts in the industry and have a proven track record for success. We will take the time to do extensive research to analyze the online behaviors of your target market, evaluate the current metrics of your business, and set realistic digital marketing goals.
Moving forward, our team of experts will carefully put together and execute a fully customized cleaning company digital marketing plan to take your business to the next level.
“Sixth City has been incredible to work with. They quickly and articulately communicate what they’re doing and why, they respond to emails promptly, and have consistently shown solid, measurable ROIs. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking digital marketing or SEO based services!” – Seth McDaniels, SERVPRO
Our Approach to Digital Marketing for Commercial Cleaning Companies
The Sixth City team will work to achieve your marketing goals by way of:
- Increasing online sales
- Boosting conversion rates
- Improving traffic to your website
- Enhancing your online presence in a targeted area
- Upgrading user experience and site speed
As we work through your goals, we can provide you with data and results that can explain what’s working and any areas in need of improvement. We show results through:
- Increases in overall leads tracked through Google Analytics
- Traffic improvement from both organic and paid search results
- Boosts in keyword positions via organic search
- Decreases in cost-per-lead via paid search
- ROI data
How Sixth City Marketing Can Help
Our digital marketing for cleaning companies can help your business soar online! We will work to meet your goals, increase your online presence, and track data to measure improvements.
The digital marketing services we can provide you with include:
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO is the best way to generate organic traffic to your website. We can perform keyword research, write content, improve user experience, and track results to bring more local leads to your site.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – We will plan and launch paid campaigns through Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn. We have a dedicated team who will be responsible for writing, executing, and maintaining the paid campaigns from start to finish.
- Website Design and Development – The Sixth City team will design a website for you that is able to achieve your goals and convert visitors into customers and sales. Keeping in mind design for conversion, user experience, and visual appeal, our team will create a website to bring in the leads and increases online presence.
- Social Media Marketing – With your target audience in mind, we will work with you to manage your social accounts and ensure that you’re developing a relationship with your followers.
- Consulting and Auditing – These services include content and technical analysis of your website and will provide you with a strategy recommendation so you can make adjustments moving forward.
3 Tips for Marketing Cleaning Services Online
1. Optimize Your Google Business Profile
One of the first commercial cleaning marketing tactics to invest your time in is making sure your Google Business Profile is accurate and optimized. You want users to understand your brand and clearly know how they can reach you.
Creating an accurate and completed Googly Business Profile can increase SEO value of the profile and provide potential customers with must-know information about your cleaning business.
Here are some things we advise to get you started:
- Make sure your business name is correct
- Be descriptive in your business description so users know exactly what to expect from you
- Verify your address and phone number
- Check to make sure the URL to your website is working properly
- Include photos of your cleaning services for proof of quality work
- Encourage satisfied customers to write reviews
- Check to make sure your business hours are accurate
In order to make the most of your cleaning services marketing efforts, take these steps to ensure you are visible online so potential customers can find you!
2. Implement Industry-Specific Keywords
Targeting industry-specific keywords is how you can improve your search engine rankings and help your online presence, driving more customers to your site.
Think of the types of cleaning services that you offer. Do you provide window cleaning? Do you offer residential? Janitorial? Maybe your services are more commercial?
Determine your specific goals and the kind of audience that you want to attract. Tailor your keywords to your goals to increase your presence and generate leads that are qualified and likely to convert.
3. Write Creative Content
With the great amount of cleaning services companies out there, you need to stand out! Use your cleaning company digital marketing efforts to write content that will engage your audience.
Communicate value and what your company has to offer. Curating strategic content that is thoughtful and relevant to your services will be rewarded by Google on the search engine results page rankings.
4. Perform a Competitor Analysis
Digital marketing requires more than digging into your own business, but it requires performing in-depth research on your competitors as well. Not only can this help with your rankings, but it will inspire and innovate the content your cleaning company puts out to existing and potential customers.
A competitor analysis can include things such as:
- Keyword comparison and analysis
- Content research and application
- Competitor backlink analysis
While a competitor analysis can tell you what you’re doing well, it can also tell you what you can improve on or start doing. For example, maybe a competitor is using a tactic to reach their target audience that you aren’t currently doing which gives you an opportunity to enhance your SEO strategy, or inspire a new PPC campaign.
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
Here at Sixth City Marketing, we have a team of expert strategists, content writers, designers, and developers dedicated to helping our clients succeed. Not only can we provide innovative cleaning company digital marketing campaigns that are catered to your business, but our entire team works together to bring the magic to life.
- We create a unique approach for each of our clients – nothing is cookie-cutter
- Our small team is focused on quality and attention to detail
- Our in-house staff of writers, editors and strategists have 25+ years of collective experience in the digital marketing industry
- We have diverse expertise, having served a host of industries
- Sixth City prides itself on results that show your investment with us is worth it!
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service as well as getting results. Not only do we understand the urgency of reaching your goals, but we prioritize the importance of receiving a return on investment to grow your business. Check out our case studies to see how our work has resulted in great success. A few key examples of our success include:
- Boosted leads by over 300%
- Increased web traffic by 1,528%
- Improved SEO traffic by 632%
- Grew conversion rate by 295%
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing for multiple years now for my PPC and SEO needs. They have consistently delivered a high-quality product, are professional, and deeply care about their customers. They listen to my business needs and work with me to help my business grow. I’ve seen a massive improvement in the quality of leads, website visitors, and click-through rate. My website has experienced immediate positive results from suggested website changes, with increased forms completed, increased phone calls, and increased pages per visit. Other PPC companies I’ve worked with just waste ad spend, while Sixth City Marketing makes use of every penny.” – Jennifer Hristovski, SprayWorks
Our Wide Range of Service Industry Experience
Another thing that sets us apart from other agencies is that we are equipped to provide our services for a wide variety of industries. Not only do we provide digital marketing for cleaning companies, but we also work with industries including contractors, HVAC, plumbers, roofers, painters, and more.
Digital marketing is a practice that will improve the online presence of every business, but it can be done in a variety of different ways depending on the industry. For example, when our agency is determining a digital marketing approach, we may choose to implement different SEO strategies for home services versus a manufacturing company.
Some approaches we would take for service industries and related businesses include:
- Link acquisition – Our team will perform research and outreach to build backlinks to your site to increase the domain authority which is a representation of how you rank on search engines.
- Metadata optimization – We will update the metadata on site pages to eliminate duplicate copy, as well as optimize for targeted keywords to bring the appropriate customers to the page.
- Blog expansion – Creating and building a blog can be extremely beneficial for SEO purposes. Our team will write creative copy to target specific keywords, boost traffic, and increase rankings.
- Keyword research – Targeting keywords that are specific to your business and your desired goals is crucial to digital marketing. We have access to a variety of softwares to tell us what your target customers are searching for.
- Competitor research – As mentioned above, our team will research and analyze your competitors to see how rankings compare within the industry to establish a strong digital marketing plan.
- Local outreach – Building brand awareness on a local scale can tremendously help with increasing rankings and getting links to your site. We will conduct outreach to local sites and organizations to build awareness and overall site presence.
- Spam fighting – It is common that businesses are ranked lower due to spammy competitors going against the terms and conditions of Google Maps. We mitigate this issue by performing spam submissions to increase rankings.
- User experience – A site’s user experience is significant to increasing conversion rate. Therefore, we will ensure that potential and existing customers are able to easily navigate the site on all devices.
Those are just a small of the many practices our agency takes to help build the overall SEO equity for a client. Some additional examples include schema implementation, speed improvements, citation work, data analysis, and more.
Our Agency Office Locations
While we are headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, our company provides our services and expertise to a variety of different areas to serve clients across the country including:
Frequently Asked Cleaning Services Digital Marketing Questions
When working with clients, we often receive many questions on our digital marketing efforts and services. Here are a few:
- How can digital marketing help my business? – With the versatility in the nature of online marketing, you can tailor your strategy to what your business goals are. Any service within digital marketing will help you to improve your online presence and generate more traffic that will convert to sales!
- What is SEO? – SEO stands for “search engine optimization” which is the process of improving your website in order for Google to rank you higher on results pages. Some tactics in SEO include keyword research and placement, optimizing on-site content, adding in metadata, and more.
- Will I be able to see ROI? – We will track lead sources on form submissions to present metrics of successes on your campaign. Our goal is to provide you with quality results from your digital marketing campaigns to demonstrate to you the strong ROI you’re receiving.
Reach Out Today for Digital Marketing for Cleaning Companies!
Sixth City wants to help you improve your online presence! If you are looking for a reliable agency for digital marketing services, Sixth City Marketing is the solution for you. Contact us today to learn more about all we can do for you.