Sixth City Marketing works with many industries to provide expertise through SEO services, and we know what it takes to craft an efficient home improvement SEO strategy to attract your target audience!
Our team is dedicated to learning the essentials of your business to produce strategies that will meet your SEO home services goals.
Who We Can Help
As a contractor, a lot of your jobs can have varying time lengths, meaning that ensuring you have a steady stream of leads to keep you afloat is important. Optimizing your site can bring worthwhile results that last.
Whether winter, summer, fall, or spring, homeowners are on the lookout for HVAC specialists to help their home operate smoothly. With the aid of SEO marketing, we can get your business noticed.
When it comes to plumbing issues, homeowners need to find a reliable plumber quickly, which means they will likely turn to the web to see which business has the best services. And with the help of SEO, we can make you their top choice.
We know that there are various niches to the home services industry, and rest assured we can help you no matter what your business provides. So whether you offer lawn maintenance, are a general handyman, or are a cleaning service, we can craft a custom strategy that will get you the boost you need.
“John and his team at Sixth City are smart, passionate, and friendly. A great team to collaborate with!” – Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes
Our Home Improvement SEO Marketing Approach
At Sixth City Marketing, the ultimate goal is to improve business for your company.
With this in mind, our approach is centered around this goal and quality is our highest priority!
Our SEO home services process includes:
- Keyword research – We will research which specific keywords rank well for your business and industry to reach your targeted goals.
- Content writing – A core strategy of home services SEO is ensuring your content is at its best, especially since this is something your competitors are likely not doing. This includes website, email and social media writing.
- Competitor research – Getting an understanding of who currently ranks above you in SERPs and why that may be helps us better determine our approach.
- Link acquisition – To help build your domain strength and authority, we will build backlinks to your site and priority pages.
- Metadata optimization – Our strategy includes updating metadata so that it not only includes your target keywords, but can draw in clicks from potential customers.
- Blog expansion – If you currently have a blog on your website, or need one to be created, we can help. Our writers will also develop creative posts to help increase traffic and boost your rank.
- User experience – We will ensure that your target audience can clearly navigate your site via desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Schema implementation – Schema was made to better help search engines digest and understand websites, and implementing it can boost your overall site value.
- Speed improvements – More than ever, a website that loads quickly can make or break a customer’s decision. Not to mention, Google deems it a ranking factor as well.
- Citation work – From your Google My Business profile to Yelp to AngiesList and more, having your bases covered and collecting reviews can strongly affect your results, so we incorporate citation work into our strategy.
- Spam fighting – For many businesses, their rankings on Google Maps are held back due to spammy companies cheating their way to the top. We tackle this through spam submissions to help increase your chances of ranking higher.
- Local outreach – To spread brand awareness, build partnerships, and gain more backlinks, we look into local link outreach that will help your website grow.
- Data analysis – To measure our efforts, we track how well your SEO campaign is working through Google Analytics and various other programs.
Measuring Your Home Services SEO Campaign
Watching our successes and modifying what’s not working is how we can ensure your campaign is on track. We will monitor increases in:
- Phone calls and leads through your website
- Search engine traffic to your website
- Changes in keyword positions on search engine pages
- Overall traffic generated to your site
All of these combined can help us to determine the efficiency of our SEO home services efforts.
Why SEO Marketing for Home Services Is Important
Search engine optimization (SEO) is essential if you want your business to appear on the top of Google’s search rankings. The benefits of SEO include:
- Increased keyword results – By optimizing your content with specific and targeted words that you want to rank for, your target audience will be able to find your site easier, resulting in more qualified leads.
- More traffic – If your keyword results are ranking high, you will gain more traffic and generate leads to increase business revenue!
- Trustworthiness – Having your home services at the top of Google’s search engine results will make your potential customers deem your company trustworthy and deserving of their business.
- User-friendly website – With quality SEO tactics, your website will be more organized, leading to clear opportunities for sales.
- Lasting results – One of the best perks of search engine optimization is that it helps build a better foundation for your website for years to come.
Common Questions About Our Home Services SEO Services
Q: What is the difference between SEO and PPC?
A: Search engine optimization drives users to your site through keywords within organic searches, while pay per click inserts keyword-targeted ads near the top of search results to entice users to click them instead.
Q: Do I need both SEO and PPC?
A: It depends. While PPC can certainly give you a boost, some businesses thrive by only using SEO. PPC is an exceptional tool to have at your disposal though, especially if you are looking to target a specific audience or highlight a certain product or service.
Q: What other services do you offer?
A: Alongside SEO, we also offer paid advertising, website design and development, email marketing, and more.
Q: Do I need a website redesign?
A: If we find that your website has various limitations that will not allow us to properly implement our strategy, we may suggest that the best course of action is a website redesign to help ensure we can bring you the best results possible.
Q: How do I improve my rating on Google, Yelp, and more?
A: We will suggest various methods that you can use to increase your review average across the web. We also can implement various strategies into our work to encourage customers to leave reviews, such as through graphic design, email, social media, and more.
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
At Sixth City Marketing, our in-house team has years of expertise in all things digital marketing. For each of our clients, we create a unique strategy to help them succeed. The benefits of our home services SEO include:
- Completely unique – We look at every client individually and design a specific strategy to meet their particular goals. We provide no cookie-cutter approaches.
- In-house staff – We are experienced and knowledgeable. As a team, we have 25+ years of experience working with SEO for many different industries.
- Driven by results – Your goals become our goals. We will do everything to reach those for you!
- Looking long-term – We work to provide you with a strategy that will continue to succeed well into the future. No cutting corners here!
- National services – We have offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh, and can help you no matter you are located.
- Quality focus – Given that we are a smaller agency, our team is fortunate enough to be a close-knit group of pros who collaborate to produce great work.
“Fantastic to work with the Sixth City Team. We brought them in to our web site hoping to increase traffic. With some initial quick changes we saw our traffic more than double within a matter of a couple of months. It is so valuable to have the input from experts who know how SEO and other marketing avenues work and can produce a far greater result than trying to beat the system on your own.” – Dan Eifel, Summers Rubber
Contact Our Home Improvement SEO Experts Today!
If you’re serious about generating revenue for your business online, quality SEO tactics are a must. We are dedicated to understanding your specific goals and providing you with the answer! Reach out to us today to get your SEO home services efforts started.