Let Us Help Your Business Grow Through Pay-Per-Click Marketing
As a local service provider, having a strong presence in your dedicated area is important. And as home services tends to be a highly competitive industry, it can be hard to get your business name out there and in front of your ideal audience.
At our PPC agency for home services, we can help you get the online response you desire.
“I recently consulted with Sixth City Marketing to learn more about internet marketing – especially search engine optimization, social media marketing and pay per click marketing. I found their experience and knowledge in these areas can turn my ideas into revenue and explained the execution in ways I clearly understood.” – Eric Gulledge, Sherwin-Williams
Paid Online Channels We Can Manage
We have experience and expertise in managing campaigns on various channels, including:
- Google Ads
Local Services Ads for Home Services
Since many home services businesses are providers of services for a local clientele, you may meet the requirements to be able to run local services ads, which are a special set of ads from Google that show that your business is backed by their guarantee. You can learn more about LSAs in our blog post.
Paid Social Media for Home Service Providers
As we mentioned above, we can also run ads on social media networks such as Facebook and Instagram, which are great outlets to use for running remarketing campaigns. Such campaigns target those who have recently visited your website and have researched your services.
Types of Home Services Companies We Can Help
Our pay-per-click marketing services for home services can help businesses that are:
What We Offer with Home Services PPC Management
When you choose us as your dedicated PPC experts, throughout your campaign we will produce strategies, tactics, and deliverables such as:
Ad Copy Writing
Our writing team has vast experience crafting unique ad copy for various business types to attract and encourage your ideal customer base to click on your ads and convert into customers.
Landing Page Design
When users click on your ads, they can be sent to a special landing page that details specifications about your services and other select qualities that influences users to contact you, and we design these pages to incorporate tactics known to boost conversions.
Whether through form submissions, phone calls, or chats in a chatbot feature, we collect all the data from your campaign in order to summarize how many leads you are acquiring, what search terms prompted them, and more.
To ensure that your ads are displaying at the top of results and are competitive against others in your industry, we do thorough competitor research and study aspects such as ad copy, budget, landing pages, and more to help you succeed.
As different types of customers click on your ads, we are able to see what they searched when they chose your listing, and based off the quality of that search, we are then able to either incorporate those terms into the campaign if they aren’t present currently, or exclude them to eliminate any further clicks for terms deemed irrelevant.
On top of ads, landing pages, and keywords, there are various other things that we keep an eye on throughout your campaign, such as ensuring you are meeting your allocated budget, all tracking is in place and working properly, and more.
Every month, your dedicated account manager will send you a detailed report informing you on the progress of the campaign for the previous month, breaking down leads and other important metrics that help you analyze how the campaign is going.
Since we closely examine data and are able to analyze results, we will also be able to make recommendations to you and talk about the ways we think we can expand, or consolidate, your campaigns.
About Sixth City Marketing
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with an in-house team that has 25+ years of collective experience helping a wide range of business types grow through internet marketing strategies.
While headquartered in Cleveland, we also have offices in Columbus and Pittsburgh, and can help you no matter where you are located! We would be happy to travel to meet you in person or conduct virtual meetings.
By being a close-knit team of marketing experts, we pride ourselves on providing quality work through our collaboration and detailed work, with the ultimate goal of getting you the results you desire.
And we can promise that there are no cookie-cutter approaches here, as every strategy we craft for our clients is completely custom to your unique qualities. Plus, you can expect honest, transparent communication every step of the way as we work on your campaign.
Our Success with Pay-Per-Click Services
If you check out our case studies, you can see that we have had great success helping businesses with PPC, SEO, and web design. So be sure to head on over to our case studies page if you are interested in seeing how we’ve assisted our clients.
Here is a sneak peek of some the data you will read:
- Paid leads increased by 148% (Kent State University)
- Monthly online leads increased by 129% (Shini USA)
- Overall traffic increased by 138% (National Church Residences)
Additional Services for Home Services Companies
Alongside working with you on paid advertising, we can also provide:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- We help increase rankings by implementing strategies with content optimization, blog creation, link building, and more
- Website design and development
- Redesigning your website can help improve your business through enhancing user experience and functionality
- Conversion rate optimization
- Designing for conversion can give your site the boost it needs to turn website visitors into customers
- CRM management
- If you use a platform such as HubSpot or PipeDrive, we can help you get the most out of its features
- We can provide thorough audits and consult your team on ways that you can improve your current efforts
- Email marketing
- From designing templates to writing newsletter copy, we can help reach your potential and current customers via email
“I’ve worked with Sixth City on a few projects and can honestly say that the quality of the service and advice given has been 1st class. There’s a lot of charlatans out there, but these guys are the real deal. Strongly recommended.” – Greg Harding, Greg Harding Photography
5 Quick Tips for Home Services PPC Success
- Craft a negative keyword list – To ensure your ads never show for search queries irrelevant to your services, which eat up your budget, be sure to make a negative keyword list that you can apply to all your campaigns.
- A/B test with visuals – From the photo you use to showcase your company to icons, CTAs, or even your color scheme, there are very easy ways to change up your landing pages to see which options will convert better.
- Experiment with ad types – If you are just running text ads, look into possibly running display or video ads to experiment with what works best for your audience.
- Check your landing pages – Did you know that if your landing page loads slowly, or improperly, it can deter potential customers? Be sure to test your landing pages thoroughly.
- Invest in call tracking – Having a way to get more data on the calls you receive via your ads can help tremendously in determining which campaigns are most successful.
Have Any Questions? We Have Answers
We hope that the following Q&A will help you learn more about home services PPC, our process, and more. But if not, don’t hesitate to utilize the chat box on our page.
Q: How do you track PPC success?
A: We use Google Analytics to create goals for your campaign, such as web form submissions, phone calls, chats (if you use a chatbot on your site), and more. We use this data to help formulate your ROI in our services.
Q: Can you run different ads for my various locations?
A: Yes. We have vast experience helping service-area businesses and franchises that require extra targeting based on location and are looking to show for searches such as “plumber in Erie” or the like.
Q: Do you set our budget?
A: We can help you determine what we think would be the best budget to utilize, based on the keyword research we do that shows the competition for your desired search terms. However, at the end of the day, how much you want to spend monthly for the campaign is entirely up to you.
Q: Can I combine services?
A: Of course. If you would like to do both PPC and SEO, or are interested in a website redesign as we run your PPC campaign, we would be happy to discuss your options on all the ways we can help grow your digital presence.
Chat with Our Home Services PPC Marketing Experts Today to Get Started
If you would like to get in touch with our PPC team about working together to help you get more leads, feel free to use the form on this page or utilize the chat below. We look forward to speaking with you!