We’ll Help Your Business Grow Through Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Updated on 4/19/2023
As a local home service provider, having a strong presence in your dedicated area is important. And as home service niches tend to be highly competitive, it can be hard to get your business name out there and in front of your ideal audience.
At our PPC agency, we can help you get the online response you desire. With years of experience in home service PPC services, our team has an intricate understanding of the needs within this industry. We’re dedicated to implementing tried-and-true tactics to keep your business in front of prospective customers ready to work with you.
“Sixth City has been incredible to work with. They quickly and articulately communicate what they’re doing and why, they respond to emails promptly, and have consistently shown solid, measurable ROIs. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking digital marketing or SEO based services!” – Seth McDaniels, SERVPRO
Paid Online Channels We Can Manage
We have experience and expertise in managing home service PPC campaigns on various channels, including:
- Google Ads
Local Services Ads for Home Services
Since many home service businesses are providers of services for a local clientele, you may meet the requirements to be able to run Local Services Ads, which are a special set of ads from Google that show your business is backed by their guarantee. You can learn more about LSAs in our blog post.
Paid Social Media for Home Service Providers
As we mentioned above, we can also run ads on social media networks such as Facebook and Instagram, which are great outlets for running remarketing campaigns. These types of campaigns target those who have recently visited your website and have researched your services.
Why Choose PPC for Your Home Service Company’s Marketing?
While we always recommend running PPC and SEO campaigns concurrently, PPC will often yield much faster results. PPC campaigns allow for more frequent campaign adjustments and more intricate demographic targeting than SEO campaigns. While your site is building SEO equity and achieving long-term SEO goals, it’s imperative to also run a well-budgeted PPC campaign for quick results.
The Types of Home Service Companies We Can Help
Our pay-per-click marketing for home services can help businesses across many different niches, such as:
No matter what sector of home services you’re in, our team is here to help!
What We Offer With Our Home Services PPC Management
When you choose us as your dedicated PPC experts, we will produce strategies, tactics, and deliverables throughout your campaign, such as:
Our writing team has vast experience in crafting unique ad copy for various business types to attract and encourage your ideal customer base to click on your ads and convert into a sale.
Landing Page Design
When users click on your ads, they can be sent to a special landing page that details specifications about your services and other select qualities that influence users to contact you. We design these pages to incorporate tactics known to boost conversions.
Whether it’s through form submissions, phone calls, or chats in a chatbot feature, we collect all the data from your campaign in order to summarize how many leads you are acquiring, what search terms were used, and more.
To ensure that your ads are displaying at the top of results and are competitive against others in your industry, we do thorough competitor research and study aspects such as ad copy, budget, landing pages, and more to help you succeed.
As different types of customers click on your ads, we are able to see what they searched when they chose your listing, and based off the quality of that search, we are then able to either incorporate those terms into the campaign if they aren’t present currently, or exclude them to eliminate any further clicks for terms deemed irrelevant.
On top of ads, landing pages, and keywords, there are various other things we keep an eye on throughout your campaign, such as ensuring you are meeting your allocated budget, ensuring all tracking is in place and working properly, and more.
Every month, your dedicated account manager will send you a detailed report informing you on the progress of the campaign for the previous month, breaking down leads and other important metrics that help you analyze how the campaign is going.
Since we closely examine data and are able to analyze results, we will also be able to make recommendations to you and talk about the ways we think we can expand, or consolidate, your campaigns.
Three Things to Consider When Evaluating PPC for Home Services
- Budget – Before investing in PPC for home services, it’s important to know what your monthly budget is. This allows our team to adjust our bidding strategy accordingly to make sure we stay within the parameters of your budget.
- Target audience – PPC marketing allows you to target ads based on a number of factors; we can target potential customers based on age, location, income, and keywords.
- Utilize additional Google tools – It’s important that Google Analytics is set up for your business so as your PPC campaign begins, we’ll be able to tell which campaigns are most successful and which ones require adjustment.
About Sixth City Marketing
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with an in-house team that has 25+ years of collective experience helping a wide range of business types grow through internet marketing strategies.
While headquartered in Cleveland, we also have offices in Indianapolis, Chicago, Columbus and Pittsburgh, and can help you no matter where you are located. We would be happy to travel to meet you in person or conduct virtual meetings.
By being a close-knit team of marketing experts, we pride ourselves on providing quality work through our collaboration and detailed work, with the ultimate goal of getting you the results you’re looking for.
And we can promise that there are no cookie-cutter approaches here, as every strategy we craft for our clients is completely custom to your unique qualities. Plus, you can expect honest, transparent communication every step of the way as we work on your campaign.
Our Success With Pay-Per-Click Marketing
If you check out our case studies, you can see that we have had great success helping businesses with PPC, SEO, and web design. So be sure to head over to our case studies page if you are interested in seeing how we’ve assisted our clients.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the data you will find:
- Paid leads increased by 148% (Kent State University)
- Monthly online leads increased by 129% (Shini USA)
- Overall traffic increased by 138% (National Church Residences)
Additional Services for Home Services Companies
Alongside working with you on paid advertising, we can also provide:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- We help increase rankings by implementing strategies centered on content optimization, blog creation, link building, and more
- Website design and development
- Redesigning your website can help improve your business by enhancing user experience and overall functionality
- Conversion rate optimization
- Designing for conversion can give your site the boost it needs to turn website visitors into customers
- CRM management
- If you use a platform such as HubSpot or Pipedrive, we can help you get the most out of its features
- We can provide thorough audits and consult your team on ways that you can improve your current marketing efforts
- Email marketing
- From designing templates to writing newsletter copy, we can help reach your potential and current customers via email
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing for multiple years now for my PPC and SEO needs. They have consistently delivered a high-quality product, are professional, and deeply care about their customers. They listen to my business needs and work with me to help my business grow. I’ve seen a massive improvement in the quality of leads, website visitors, and click-through rate. My website has experienced immediate positive results from suggested website changes, with increased forms completed, increased phone calls, and increased pages per visit. Other PPC companies I’ve worked with just waste ad spend, while Sixth City Marketing makes use of every penny.” – Jennifer Hristovski, SprayWorks
7 Quick Tips for Home Services PPC Success
- Craft a negative keyword list – To ensure your ads never show for search queries irrelevant to your services, which eat up your budget, be sure to make a negative keyword list that you can apply to all your campaigns.
- A/B test with visuals – From the photos you use to showcase your company to icons, CTAs, or even your color scheme, there are very easy ways to change up your landing pages to see which options will convert better. If you’re experiencing ads that receive a high number of clicks with low conversions, it could be time to troubleshoot. Lack of conversions could be a result of a poor or difficult user experience on the landing page. It’s important to test the design of the landing page to see how users convert. This could be a matter of changing stock photos to product photos or repositioning contact information and CTA buttons on the page.
- Experiment with ad types – If you are just running text ads, look into possibly running display or video ads to experiment with what works best for your audience.
- Check your landing pages – Did you know that if your landing page loads slowly, or improperly, it can deter potential customers? Be sure to test your landing pages thoroughly.
- Invest in call tracking – Having a way to get more data on the calls you receive via your ads can help tremendously in determining which campaigns are most successful.
- Analyze high-volume terms – While it may seem like a good strategy to put most of your budget toward high-volume keywords, it may not make the most sense. This is especially true if you have a small budget, as targeting high-volume keywords can quickly consume your budget and lead to poor results. If you notice that your budget is dwindling quickly, we recommend analyzing alternative options. Sometimes, researching and targeting long-tail keywords can be more successful and cost-effective than targeting high-volume keywords.
- Try different channels – While search engine PPC ads are widely successful, PPC for home services isn’t limited just to search engines. When analyzing options for PPC marketing, you should also consider channels such as other search engines (i.e. Bing) and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
Have Questions About PPC for Home Services? We Have the Answers
We hope the following Q&A will help you learn more about home services PPC, our process, and more. But if not, don’t hesitate to utilize the chat box on this page.
Q: How do you track PPC success?
A: We use Google Analytics to create goals for your campaign, such as web form submissions, phone calls, chats (if you use a chatbot on your site), and more. We use this data to help formulate your ROI in our services. We’ll be able to show you where your leads are coming from and when they come in. This also allows us to adjust our bidding strategy based on lead volume. For example, if it leads consistently come in on the weekend and slow down on Monday and Tuesday, we can choose not to bid on slow days and increase the budget on days that see more engagement. Our team will consistently evaluate keywords and bid strategy to make sure that your campaign is well-optimized.
Q: Can you run different ads for my various locations?
A: Yes. We have vast experience helping service-area businesses and franchises that require extra targeting based on location and are looking to show for hyper-specific searches such as “plumber in Erie” or something like that.
Q: Do you set our budget?
A: We can help you determine what we think would be the best budget to utilize, based on the keyword research we do that shows the competition for your desired search terms. However, at the end of the day, how much you want to spend monthly for the campaign is entirely up to you.
Q: Can I combine services?
A: Of course. If you would like to do both PPC and SEO, or are interested in a website redesign as we run your PPC campaign, we would be happy to discuss your options on all the ways we can help grow your digital presence. We certainly recommend running home service PPC marketing campaigns alongside an ongoing SEO campaign.
Chat With Our Home Service PPC Marketing Experts Today to Get Started
If you would like to get in touch with our PPC team about working together to help you get more leads, feel free to use the form on this page or utilize the chat below. We look forward to speaking with you!