As the Director of Client Services at Sixth City Marketing, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies that meet and exceed client partner requirements.
You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals.
- Oversee and ensure client reports go out by the 4th business day of each month
- Meet yearly client retention goals
- Monitor client hours to make sure accounts are profitable
- Lead and direct digital marketing efforts for clients (including social media management, digital lead generation, search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, website development, digital advertising, influencer marketing) to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Work with the SEO, PPC and web development teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Stay attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you’ll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You’ll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- Partner directly with the Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- Provide a strategic value-added approach to all services and projects.
- Manage, mentor, and train junior account team members and manage client relationships.
- Keep management informed of account status, problems, plans, and meetings and get senior management involved as needed.
- Be responsible for new business opportunities and driving growth on client accounts
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Proficient in managing social media accounts, website projects, digital ad campaigns and SEO for multiple clients
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Must be familiar with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster tools, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Analytics, etc.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include any experience you may have.