Let Us Help You Get More Clients Through SEO Services for Dentists
Sixth City Marketing has wide-ranging expertise in providing search engine optimization (SEO) for varied industries, including the dental field.
We know what it takes to craft an effective dental SEO marketing strategy, making us your best bet for acquiring more patients.
Allow our dedicated team of SEO experts to give your business a boost through proven SEO services for dentist!
Our Custom Approach to Dental SEO
A complete marketing campaign is what you need to be successful, and a key part of this is dental SEO. Your dental services are important, so you need more than just a pre-packaged marketing approach – you need services tailored to your business and your goals, whether it be local SEO or national.
When we work with your dental office, we will examine various aspects of your current optimization for search engines and assess the best course of action to improve your online rankings.
There are three different areas of SEO that we typically focus on during our agreement:
- Word count
- Alt/title tags
- Conversion optimization
- Local profiles
- Citation listings
- Directory listings
- Brand mentions
- Spam removal
- Competitor research
- SSL certificates
- Website speed
- 301 redirects
- Image optimization
In-Depth Look at Our Approach to SEO
Learn a little more about some of the things we normally implement for our dental clients:
- Optimizing landing pages – From your homepage to your location and services pages, there are many key pages that potential clients will come to when searching for your services on the web. We will ensure they are optimized for users’ search intent, speed, conversions, and more.
- Backlink building – In order to help your website gain authority, especially over your competition, we work hard to acquire new links to your domain. These will help your site can gain strength in the eyes of search engines.
- Competitor research – This is a key part of our dental SEO strategies, as it helps us gain a better look into who ranks above you, why, and what we can do to improve your rank against them. We examine a variety of criteria, including keywords, links, reviews, speed, and more.
- Technical improvements – The backend of your website is just as important as the frontend that users see and interact with. Behind-the-scenes issues such as 404s, slow loading pages, and more can be what is holding your site back from success.
- Strategic experimenting – One of the most interesting aspects of SEO is that the smallest changes can help give your site the boost it needs! We are always looking at data and staying up to date on trends in the industry and applying them to our clients.
- Conversion design – While this isn’t entirely an SEO tactic, it plays a large role in getting results from the SEO work we do. We can make changes to your site’s layout that will help influence users to contact your office or schedule a cleaning, all to improve conversion rates.
The Bottom Line on Why You Should Invest in SEO
One of our prior clients said it best, “Not doing search engine optimization is like having a phone number for your business and not sharing it anywhere.” SEO can help your business get better coverage online, not only in search engines, but across the web entirely.
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
FAQs for Dental Search Engine Optimization
- What is local SEO?
Local search engine optimization is a customized practice that is more focused on a specific region you serve. Say you have several dental offices in Pennsylvania. We will make sure we are targeting key areas around your office in the state and implement several local SEO tactics we have found success with.
- Why do I need SEO?
In order to help potential customers find your business online, you will need to have a strategically optimized website to allow your website to rank well in the eyes of Google and other search engines.
- How is SEO different from traditional marketing?
Tactics such as billboards, mailers, and other non-digital methods not only are costly, but they lack important features of digital marketing such as the ability to track data and more.
- Do I need good reviews online for SEO?
Online reviews are very important when it comes to local SEO, as Google especially values reviews on your Google My Business profile.
- How do I know people will find my business online?
Let’s take a look at some statistics that can help you get a better idea of how your potential customers use the internet:
- How long does SEO take to show results?
Dental SEO is a marathon, but various tactics we implement can show results quite quickly! For example, after uploading new content to your website, we typically see a spike in keyword positions. Also, after removing some spammy competitor listings on Google Maps you can expect your positions to move up. But overall, SEO is part of the long game, and rewards of the work we do will stay with your website for years to come.
10 Things You Can Do Right Now for SEO
Before starting up an ongoing SEO campaign, take some time to get a head start by crossing these easy-to-do items off the list:
- Claim your Google My Business listings and ensure all data is correct
- Purchase and activate an SSL certificate if your site isn’t already HTTPS
- Create and optimize location pages if you have several offices
- Make sure you are interlinking to top service pages throughout your site
- Check out your competitors’ websites to see what else you can do to outrank them
- Do a site speed test to see what improvements can be made to get your page to load faster
- Ensure all your pages include your phone number and a contact form to steer users to convert
- Do a scan across the web to see if your information is correct across various citation sites
- Reply to any reviews you have online to show potential customers you are involved and professional
- Check your presence on social media and ensure your customers can reach your website from your profiles
Some Examples of Our Dental SEO Success
Stellar Dental Care – Buffalo, New York
We started helping Stellar Dental Care in late 2019 with paid marketing on Google Ads, and have expanded to helping them with website design and SEO as well since their start with us.
From our various efforts, comparing October 2020 to the previous year, we were able to:
- Increase goal completions by 487.20%
- Improve their conversion rate by 531.60%
- Gain 31.86% more traffic from organic search
How We Helped
In the time we worked with Stellar Dental Care, we used various techniques to gain results, with a few including:
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Performed research for various locations
- Created paid landing pages designed for conversions
- Researched competitors
- Set up goal and phone call tracking
- Search Engine Optimization
- Updated key pages on their site
- Optimized for different locations
- Conducted a dedicated link building strategy
- Made overall site improvements
Beachwood Dental – Cleveland, Ohio
Serving the greater Cleveland area with their office on the east side of town, Beachwood Dental first started working with us in March 2020 for SEO and PPC, and have since progressed to recently redesigning their website.
Beachwood Dental came to us in hopes that we could help maximize their presence in the Cleveland area and improve their overall online presence to get more patients through online inquires.
What We’ve Done
Over the course of nearly a year, we have completed various tactics based off issues we identified with the client’s current website and marketing, and addressed the client’s goal of gaining more clients locally.
- SEO – Writing new content, optimizing metadata and photos, link building, and tending to their local listings
- PPC – Crafting custom landing pages, writing ad copy, and implementing design for conversion and prominent calls to action
- Web design – Improving look and feel of the website, putting a focus on conversion optimization, and adding in additional features for enhanced SEO
If we look at January 2021 vs. January 2020, we have succeeded in achieving the following:
- 65% goal conversion rate improvement
- 91% increase in goal completions
- 46% increase in traffic from SEO
The Sixth City Marketing Difference
How do we stack up compared to other dental SEO agencies? Here are some of the things that we think set us apart:
- Measurement and ROI are our top priority – When you invest in our SEO services, we understand that you will want to see the data that helps show your ROI.
- No cookie-cutter approaches – As a boutique agency, we have the ability to create unique strategies customized to your specific goals.
- We look at the long term – We’re dedicated to developing steady improvement through our dental SEO services. We don’t cut corners!
- We are experienced and knowledgeable – Our in-house team has 25+ years of collective experience with SEO. We serve diverse industries, including dental, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, education and many more.
- We help businesses near and far – With our offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh, we can help you no matter where you are by either traveling or through hosting virtual meetings!
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go-to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
But Wait, We Do More Than Just SEO for Dentists
At Sixth City, we can also supplement our search engine optimization efforts with our other digital marketing services, which include:
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – Our in-house staff can deliver custom landing pages, quality ads, and precise keywords to ensure you are reaching the right customers.
- Social Media Management – As a complement to SEO for dentists, social media is an ideal way for your target audience to get more information about your dental services and their advantages. Our dental SEO agency will write posts, schedule them, and monitor your channels.
- Website Design and Development – Once you do the work of drawing potential customers to your site, you will want them to find a clean and functional website. Our team has significant experience in crafting websites, and we make them both easy to navigate and designed for conversion.
- Email Marketing – To aid your dental SEO efforts, we can create a template to match your brand and produce monthly newsletters for current and prospective patients. We work with MailChimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot and more.
- CRM Marketing – At Sixth City, we are a certified HubSpot partner. This means that we can provide consulting and marketing for HubSpot, Pipedrive and other CRMs. These services will help you to manage your lead flow for better in-bound marketing.
Connect with Our Dental SEO Agency Today!
When it comes to local dental SEO services, no one will do it better than Sixth City Marketing. We have a deep understanding of the industry and how to reach target customers, all so your business can soar.
Reach out to us today to get started!