Updated on 6/28/2023
Whether you’re a small startup in the Oregon District or an international aerospace corporation, your company can benefit from our high-quality Dayton SEO services.
We have vast experience working with a wide variety of clients, from small restaurants to worldwide firms, each with a specialized, tailored plan to help generate the results each business owner is looking for.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
Why You Need Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) describes a collection of digital marketing tactics that marketers use to help build your business online. Used strategically, these tactics can have a huge impact on your marketing efforts, making it easier for your customers to find you and your products.
With our Dayton SEO services, one of the first things we do at our digital marketing agency is to meet with you to discuss your audiences, current outreach efforts, and the goals for your website and overall marketing strategy. This allows us to work alongside you and your team to ensure we work toward our common cause: helping you get more business.
Just some of the strategies that are included in our SEO services in Dayton are:
- Content writing/optimization – This is a great way to showcase your various services, as well as your helpful, industry-related knowledge. This will help establish you as a credible source in the eyes of your target audience, and search engines as well.
- Link building – Having backlinks to your website is a great way to increase your domain’s authority. This will help further build domain authority, which can improve your rankings in SERPs.
- Technical SEO – Improving site speed, ensuring mobile compatibility, and even making your CTAs pop are just some of the ways you can improve user experience on your site. This will help your potential customers easily navigate your site, as well as better convert into leads and sales.
- Competitor research – Continuous competitor research is a great way to keep tabs on how your competition is ranking compared to you. This is also a good opportunity to see what links your competitors are receiving and what keywords they are ranking for, and work toward acquiring those same opportunities!
As a boutique digital marketing agency, we create custom marketing strategies for our clients utilizing a combination of paid advertising through search engines and social media, and organic online marketing methods such as optimized content creation.
Help Your Customers Find You with Effective SEO in Dayton, OH
One of the biggest advantages of our Dayton SEO services is that every digital platform we use has a distinct purpose, which allows us to make the most of your marketing budget.
We utilize a variety of industry-leading tools to help evaluate:
- Leads– Educated, insight-driven customer engagement strategies lead to more qualified inquiries, and are guaranteed to increase your bottom line.
- Impact– Ensure a maximum return on investment and watch your money work for you to drive sales using our digital marketing analytics.
- Audience Insights – Learn more about the needs of your audience to adjust your business plan accordingly.
How We Differ from Other Digital Marketing Agencies Near Dayton
Sixth City Marketing is unique from other digital marketing agencies in Dayton, Ohio because as an in-house firm, we are able to give each client the specialized attention they deserve. No matter where you are located in the city, as well as the surrounding area, we will meet with you to discuss our SEO services in Dayton.
Unlike other Dayton SEO agencies, we work with you and your team to develop a strategic SEO plan that will fit alongside your existing marketing efforts.
We also have a full team of strategists, content creators, and web developers in-house to make regular updates to your website and copy.
Senior SEO Specialist
Industries We Have Experience Helping
- Healthcare provides such as doctors and dentists
- Construction, both commercial and residential home builders
- Professional and residential services such as painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, HVAC, landscapers, contractors, and cleaning companies
- Senior living facilities – retirement, assisted living, and memory care
- Financial and legal firms
- Schools and higher education
- Automotive manufacturers and car dealerships
- IT, software, or technological businesses
- Funeral homes, franchises, and more
SEO Case Studies: How We’ve Shown Results
Wondering if SEO is right for you? It may be important to analyze the work we have done for past clients.
To learn more about our previous work, here is our case study from M/I Homes, a home-building company in Columbus, Ohio. Their goal was to increase organic traffic to their website. This is how we did that:
- Content creation and optimization
- Creation of local Google Business Profiles (GBPs)
- Various keyword research
- Google Search Console (GSC) review
When checking the year-over-year review from 2017 to 2018, here are the results we fostered for M/I Homes:
- Website traffic increased by 48%
- Organic traffic increased by 12%
- New users increased by 58%
Frequently Asked Questions About Our SEO Marketing
1. How do customers find my business online?
The ways customers navigate the web and how search engines help them do so are changing every day. Let the experts at Sixth City Marketing practice their understanding of SEO for the Dayton area to determine how to best develop and implement a strategy. Just like in construction, we use the right tools to provide a solid web foundation on which your company can continue to build for years to come.
2. How do I convince my company or colleagues we need SEO?
We take accountability for the results of your investment because we are confident in our ability to get you noticed. Your colleagues will be amazed at what a search-engine-optimized, conversion-centered site can do for daily business.
Contact us today and we’ll be happy to do a free consultation that can help you get the conversation started.
3. How much does search engine optimization cost?
We can work with you to develop a package to maximize payback on your investment. Our use of Google Analytics for performance metrics and a trustworthy team ensures every dollar you invest is well spent.
4. What areas do you serve in the Dayton area?
We are proud to provide our SEO services in Dayton, as well as the surrounding areas:
- Woodbourne-Hyde Park
- Huber Heights
- West Carrollton
5. What is local SEO and how does it apply to my Dayton business?
Local SEO is the process of implementing strategies that target consumers in a specific location. This can help your business get organic traffic and potential business in designated areas as opposed to targeting a broader audience.
Localized marketing can be incredibly important for standing out against your competitors, as well establish yourself as a business in your community! Additionally, 97% of people will learn about your local business on the internet more than anywhere else.
6. How long does it take to see the results of my Dayton SEO?
Once your SEO tactics are implemented on your website, it should take a couple of weeks for you to see your results reflected in the search rankings. Though your return on investment may be slow at first, once search engines are able to properly crawl, index, and rank your pages, you should see a boost in organic traffic, qualified leads, and potential sales.
Want to Do More Than Just SEO? We Can Help
Our digital marketing agency has vast experience doing more than just SEO for the Dayton area. We can also provide your business with the following services to help you generate more sales:
“Sixth City Marketing has provided consulting, SEO and many other services to National Church Residences. The team has excellent advice and is very easy to work with.” – Karen Twinem, National Church Residences
Learn More About Dayton SEO – Contact Us Today!
Want to learn about how search engine optimization can help your Dayton business? Contact us today and speak to a member of our team!
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get your business more customers. Our hours of operation are from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday to Friday!