If You Are Looking for Experienced WordPress Developers in Columbus, You Came to the Right Place
Sixth City Marketing understands that from coding to handling hosting services to determining a site’s design and layout, the process of creating or redesigning a website can be a daunting one.
That’s where we come in.
Our team is proficient in digital marketing for Columbus, Ohio and beyond and can create your entire site from scratch using a custom WordPress theme. We will work with you to determine your company’s overall goals and tailor the design of the site to meet those objectives.
We offer a variety of services when developing sites for clients, such as:
“Had a great meeting with the folks at Sixth City Marketing! They were very receptive to what I was trying to accomplish and what I was looking for. I feel confident in using their services because I could tell they were not just trying to sell a service, that they actually cared about their clients and knew what they were doing. Plus, they hold themselves accountable by tracking the success of what they implement for you.” – Jon Passow
Custom WordPress Site Design
We can create a custom layout and design that emphasizes your company’s goals and brand identity, while also being optimized to increase conversion.
Optimized Services and Product Pages
Part of our strategy for WordPress development and design is emphasizing the key pages of your website and ensuring they include core user experience rules.
News and Blog Updates
Blog creation allows customers to keep up with the latest news, product updates, and developments.
Google Analytics Goal Tracking
This allows you to track contact form submissions and which keywords convert into leads.
Special Technical SEO Tactics
We integrate the addition of search-engine-friendly plugins and add-ons to your website to ensure you don’t lose your current rankings and you keep technical SEO intact.
Site Map Creation
Our team can ensure your site will have a dynamic XML site map which helps alert search engines of new content whenever you update your website.
Social Media Profile Integration
We place icons for your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn pages on the site to gain followers.
User Experience Integration
One thing that Google takes into account when ranking your website is user experience, which grades various factors of your website’s layout, functionality, and more.
As part of our website development process, we work with you to reevaluate the structure of your site to see if condensing your website would benefit your business. If so, we will place redirects post-launch to maintain website health
Why Do We Use WordPress?
If you are attempting to design your business’s website – or if you have already gone through the process of creating one – then you understand that there are many platform options at your disposal
WordPress is an ideal platform because of its easy-to-learn interface with a wide variety of plug-ins. These plug-ins benefit nearly every aspect of the site, including its search engine optimization capabilities.
And with all of its additional features, WordPress is the most search-engine-friendly platform available, helping you get your pages indexed as quickly as possible.
We are also able to help you further understand WordPress website development through training sessions, in which we will detail the process of adding and editing content, in addition to choosing a template design and using the blog feature strategically. This is recommended for companies that plan on providing their own updates to the site as we move forward.
Why You Should Choose Us to Be Your Columbus Web Development Agency
What Makes Us Different
We differ from other Columbus WordPress website development agencies because:
- We provide your company with a wide range of digital services and can offer you help with search engine optimization, pay per click, social media, HubSpot marketing, email marketing, consulting and much more
- We offer our own in-house team of designers, developers, content writers and strategists to make a website fit to your goals
- We have a direct focus on designing for conversion, and we specialize in designing websites that increase online response through phone calls and leads
- We are local to Columbus and Cleveland, and can meet with your team in-person to go over a plan
- We work with a variety of industries, and can help you no matter your niche
- We have over 25 years of collective experience, meaning you are working with seasoned vets of the industry
- We have proof of our success – check out our case studies to see how we’ve helped other businesses just like yours through WordPress website development
Our Services Bring Results
Along with our Columbus website development agency bringing results for your business, as mentioned above our team also works with a variety of other digital marketing services.
As a results-focused company, our team crafts different reports for your business so you are able to read and analyze the data given clearly. We want you to be able to see how your campaigns are performing with the tactics we have implemented.
Our marketing reports can include things such as:
- Updates on the work our team completed for that month
- Leads acquired and their source (direct, organic, paid, or referral)
- Overall traffic changes to your website
- PPC campaign performance results
- Changes in keyword positioning
- Links gained, and much more
We work directly with all our clients to ensure that our marketing strategies are effective and yielding the best possible results for your company.
Who We Help
We have worked with and strategized with a handful of businesses in various niches such as:
Become Up to Date with a Mobile-Friendly Design
As technology advances and the popularity of mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets continues to grow, it’s important to keep in mind that having a mobile-friendly website can be a pivotal aspect of your design.
With this in mind, your business will be able to get so much more out of your site by utilizing key principles of conversion. These design for conversion methods help to generate the most response from people visiting your website from desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
As WordPress website development experts, we can work with you to help identify the best custom designs for your audience on every device and implement them successfully.
Recent Web Development Projects We’ve Worked On:
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
Frequently Asked Questions on WordPress Website Development
- What if my current site isn’t on WordPress? – Our team will fully design and develop your new website from scratch and migrate your content over, seamlessly integrating it into the WordPress platform.
- Can you offer more than just development? – Yes, outside of designing and developing your new WordPress website, we can also provide search engine optimization, along with paid marketing on Google, Bing, and social media.
- What if I don’t know how to use WordPress? – Don’t worry! We can provide some training to help you learn the platform with ease so you and your team can continue to update your site for years to come.
- What if I want to add functionality to my site later on? – One of the benefits of WordPress is that they have a library full of plugins to help you accomplish tasks that are easy to install and set up.
Case Study Successes
Over the years, businesses have reached out to work with our services. We have worked with a variety of clients to improve their Columbus website developments, along with clients from other cities such as Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and many more cities.
Some of the companies we have shown valuable results for include:
Bruening Glass Works
In this instance there’s one case study that stands out from the rest, Bruening Glass Works. Our team helped transform Bruening Glass Works from a small business operating in the Cleveland area to an international glass repair shop where people from all over the world send their products to Bruening Glass Works for repair services.
This came about when the owner of Bruening Glass Works, Marc approached our team to come up with a solution to improve his website development in Cleveland.
The website averaged about 200-300 visits per month at the time and had trouble reaching clients outside of the Cleveland area.
Through our research we found there was a need for Bruening Glass services internationally, not just in Cleveland, and from there our team and Marc came up with the necessary actions needed to grow by focusing in on SEO and WordPress development for Marc’s site.
We recreated a simple site design emphasizing calls to action as we redesigned the site through WordPress. Additionally, we set up a blog to target terms about repair projects, created a sister site called waterfordcrystalrepair.com, and helped Marc create a YouTube video to highlight his capabilities.
As a result, Bruening Glass Works is now internationally known and recommended for crystal repair services and his repair services are now the focus of the business:
- Overall, there was a significant increase in visits to the site per month by 1,528% and 8-16 leads per day outside of the Cleveland area
- Out of the 8-16 leads per day, 90% of those leads turned into business
- Along with that, crystal repair ranks number one under keywords and Waterford crystal repair via waterfordcrstalrepair.com also is ranked number one
- Marc’s YouTube channel has been viewed more than 7,000 times and has helped Marc receive many new business customers.
If you aren’t driving in the traffic your business would like to see, get in touch with one of our team members at Sixth City Marketing to make the necessary changes to your website to result in success.
Reach Out for Website Development Today
Contact us today to learn more about the design and development services we can provide for your Columbus area business.
We look forward to helping your company improve its online presence through a well-designed site that attracts targeted visitors and generates quality leads.
Our Columbus Location
35 E Gay St., #324,
Columbus, OH 43215