If you are a local business in Columbus, allow our digital marketing agency to take your company to new heights with the help of local SEO marketing.
Our team of SEO experts can give your online presence a much-needed makeover to boost your rankings and bring in more leads for your business.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a branch of search engine optimization that is focused on a localized area. It includes all the tactics that typical SEO services entail, but includes a targeted focus on the locations you wish to rank in, and allows you to optimize your marketing for multiple storefronts or offices if you have them.
Local SEO Services in Columbus That We Provide
With our well-versed SEO agency in Columbus, you can expect that during your local search engine optimization agreement some of the tasks we will enact for your business include:
- Keyword research – We will work with you to see what terms are most relevant to your business and what you wish to rank for and where.
- Targeted content writing – After finding terms to zero-in on, we will adjust your current website content and also write new copy and pages to help your rank.
- Blog expansion – A blog can expand on the current offerings of your site and give you more potential to reach long-tail keywords, driving more traffic to your website.
- Competitor analysis – In order to see where you stand, we take a look at your local competitors to note their approaches and determine what strategic improvements can be made.
- Local profile optimization – We will give your Google My Business profile a makeover to help boost your presence on Google Maps and in local pack rankings.
- Spam submission and monitoring – To help ensure you have the ability to rank well on maps, we also do our part to get rid of spammy listings that are outranking you.
- Custom link building strategy– Building authority to your domain is a great way to increase rankings, and when you are a local business, having quality local links is a real asset.
- Brand mention management – As part of our link building approach, we will search the web to ensure that every mention of your business is accompanied by a backlink to your site to gain more authority.
- Technical audit – Sometimes there are things going on behind the scenes of your website that could be hindering your SEO. Our team can diagnose these issues and make adjustments accordingly.
- Keyword and data tracking – As your campaign progresses, we will send you reports with keyword changes, traffic influxes, web form submissions, lead source data, and more.
- Schema implementation – If your site structure allows it, we can add schema mark-up that is locally focused to help search engines better understand your site and its offerings.
What Makes Us Columbus Local SEO Experts?
Sixth City Marketing is built differently from other digital marketing agencies. Here are a few reasons why:
Our team has 25+ years of collective SEO marketing experience, meaning you are getting real expertise from some true industry veterans!
Our agency is fully in-house, meaning we don’t outsource any of our work. So you can trust that everything that we do for your business is backed with top-notch quality that we closely monitor.
Like you, we’re focused on one thing, results. We understand that ROI data is important and we value being transparent on all data and the success of your campaign.
Nothing we do is cookie cutter. We approach every client campaign from scratch to concoct a unique mix of local SEO tactics to help your business succeed.
As an agency, we are always up to date with the latest news and trends in the industry all to help your business stay ahead of your competitors and the curve.
FAQs on SEO and Digital Marketing
- How do we see results? – From a mix of goal tracking in Google Analytics, analyzed lead source data, and working with you to match up leads with closed sales, you will be able to see ROI data from our work. Results also come in the form of keyword ranking improvements, links acquired, and more.
- How is SEO different from PPC? – Search engine optimization is an organic way to get people to your website to become customers, while pay per click is a paid marketing tactic that allows you to pay for your top-of-page listing on Google based on how many clicks you receive on your ads.
- Can we do both local and national SEO? – Yes, depending on your business type, both a local and national focus can be applied! We will create a custom strategy that integrates both approaches if they apply to your field to get you the best results.
Invest in Local SEO Marketing in Columbus Today
Are you ready to see if local Columbus search engine optimization is right for your company? Get in touch with our team today to learn more.