In today’s online world, the look of your website is much like the face of your institution, and is ultimately your #1 tool for marketing. How does your site’s design, development, and usability stack up?
The look and performance of your higher ed web design can be highly influential in potential students’ decision making.
As internet traffic is continuously increasing, Sixth City Marketing understands the importance of online marketing and how it can benefit your institution. Years of experience allows us to develop sites that are designed to draw more traffic, obtain higher conversion rates, and give your campaign goals a significant boost.
Take Your University’s Web Design Above and Beyond
Show Potential Students How Great Your School Is with a Beautiful Website
Sixth City Marketing has been a thought leader in digital marketing for higher education for years. We look forward to taking your university’s website to the next level by:
- Designing a completely custom website that fits your school’s branding
- Enabling features that can improve your rankings in search engines
- Highlighting your culture through photos and video
- Including well-thought-out designs for improving conversion rates
- Building out your desired design in WordPress, a highly rated content management system
Experience with Higher Ed Website Development Projects
Over the years, we have had the pleasure of providing higher education web development services for a variety of schools. A few of these include:
- Kent State University College of Business
- Kent State University Research Department
- West Virginia Junior College
- Boardman Training Center
- Ohio Valley College of Technology
- United Career Institute (formerly Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology)
- New Castle School of Trades
- North American Trade Schools
- Columbus College of Art & Design
“John and the Sixth City team are wonderful to work with. They are extremely knowledgeable about SEO, digital marketing and website optimization. The team goes above and beyond to help clients reach marketing goals and is accessible to answer questions via phone, email and in-person meetings. They are true professionals and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a digital marketing firm that will help take their business to the next level.” – Joni Bowen, Kent State University
Why Choose Us for Web Design Services for Universities?
When you are comparing various agencies that offer website design for colleges, keep in mind that Sixth City Marketing has:
- Years of experience in website design for not only schools, but industries of all kinds
- Experience in marketing on a variety of content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Advanced knowledge in designing for conversion due to our background in search engine optimization, which can help your website rank above competitors
- The drive to build authentic relationships with our clients, along with enthusiastic client support, and an overall passion for what we do
- An in-house team of developers, designers, writers, and strategists with over 25 years of collective internet marketing experience
- Offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh making us centrally located in the Midwest to travel to wherever you are based
We Are Higher Education Marketing Experts
After accruing extensive experience working with a variety of content management systems, Sixth City Marketing is well-equipped for any challenge. In addition to developing websites, Sixth City Marketing also excels at digital marketing in the following areas:
- Search engine optimization (SE0)
- Pay-per-click marketing (PPC)
- Conversion rate optimization
- Consulting and auditing
- HubSpot marketing and consulting
- Social media marketing
Sixth City Marketing ensures that your institution’s results exceed your expectations by synthesizing these various marketing areas. Our team places a lot of pride in our work, and we make it a point to include our clients in the strategizing process to ensure optimum ROI.
Helpful Questions and Answers
Are all of your websites custom?
Yes, we always start from scratch with all of our web design projects and craft you a website based on other sites you like, features you wish to have, and more.
Will I be able to make changes to the design?
Of course. We will be in close contact with you throughout every phase of the project to get your approval and feedback and will make changes based on your comments.
Why do you work with WordPress?
We love WordPress for a variety of reasons. With its customization, easy-to-learn interface, and ability to help your SEO, it has been our #1 choice for web design and development for over 10 years.
Do you write content to accommodate a new site?
If you’d like to have our writing team revamp your content or craft completely new content for your redesigned site, we would be happy to discuss options for making that happen.
What happens after our website is done being built?
After you have approved the final version of the website on our development server, we will plan to push your website live on your desired hosting platform, implement all the tracking codes you need, and give you logins and access to your new site once it is fully launched.
Can we continue to work with your team after launch for other marketing services?
Once your project is complete, we would love to move forward with helping your school grow its online presence through our other digital marketing services.
“We were faced with a lot of web based issues and Sixth City Marketing helped us streamline eight websites. Their dedicated staff listened to our every need and understood the importance of an easy, user-friendly layout. Sixth City offered prompt and efficient communication and delivered above our expectations. We value our continued relationship with their team.” – Claire Anter, I-X Center
Let Us Develop Your Next Web Project
Searching for a company to manage your next web project for you school?
Contact Sixth City Marketing today and inquire about how our team of specialists can help you develop a new website, or improve your current one. We look forward to working with you.