In today’s online world, the look of your website is much like the face of your institution. How does your site’s design, development, and usability stack up?
The look and performance of your higher ed web design can be highly influential in potential students’ decision making.
As internet traffic is continuously increasing, Sixth City Marketing understands the importance of online marketing and how it can benefit your institution. Years of experience allows us to develop sites that are designed to draw more traffic, obtain higher conversion rates, and give your campaign goals a significant boost.
“John and the Sixth City team are wonderful to work with. They are extremely knowledgeable about SEO, digital marketing and website optimization. The team goes above and beyond to help clients reach marketing goals and is accessible to answer questions via phone, email and in-person meetings. They are true professionals and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a digital marketing firm that will help take their business to the next level.” – Joni Bowen, Kent State University
Take Your University’s Web Design Above and Beyond
Sixth City Marketing is a thought leader in digital marketing for higher education. We look forward to taking your university’s website to the next level.
Why Choose Us for Higher Ed Website Design Services?
When you are comparing various higher ed marketing agencies, keep in mind that Sixth City Marketing has:
- Over 15 years of experience in website design for not only schools, but industries of all kinds
- Experience with a variety of content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Advanced knowledge in designing for conversion due to our background in search engine optimization, which can help your website rank above competitors
- The drive to build authentic relationships with our clients, along with enthusiastic client support, and an overall passion for what we do
- An in-house team of developers, designers, writers, and strategists with over 25 years of collective internet marketing experience
- Offices in both Cleveland and Columbus, making us centrally located in the Midwest to travel to wherever you are based
Experience with Higher Ed Website Development Projects
Over the years, we have had the pleasure of providing higher education web development services for a variety of schools. A few of these include:
- Kent State University College of Business
- Kent State University Research Department
- West Virginia Junior College
- Boardman Training Center
- Ohio Valley College of Technology
- United Career Institute (formerly Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology)
- New Castle School of Trades
- North American Trade Schools
- Columbus College of Art & Design
We Are Higher Education Marketing Experts
After accruing extensive experience working with a variety of content management systems, Sixth City Marketing is well-equipped for any challenge. In addition to developing websites, Sixth City Marketing also excels at digital marketing in the following areas:
- Consulting and auditing
- HubSpot Marketing
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing
Sixth City Marketing ensures that your institution’s results exceed your expectations by synthesizing these various marketing areas. The our team places a lot of pride in our work. We make it a point to include our clients in the strategizing process to ensure optimum ROI.
Let Us Develop Your Next Web Project
Searching for a company to manage your next web project for you school? Contact Sixth City Marketing today and inquire about how our team of specialists can help you develop a new website, or improve your current one. We look forward to working with you.
“We were faced with a lot of web based issues and Sixth City Marketing helped us streamline eight websites. Their dedicated staff listened to our every need and understood the importance of an easy, user-friendly layout. Sixth City offered prompt and efficient communication and delivered above our expectations. We value our continued relationship with their team.” – Claire Anter, I-X Center