The Role, On-Target Income Projections, and Benefits
We are a digital marketing firm seeking to interview potential candidates for the position of Business Development Specialist. This entry level B2B sales role offers a competitive base pay rate of $35,000 with first-year commission potential of an additional $35,000. That is a total on-target earnings of $70,000 or more. This is perfect for a current or aspiring sales professional who is looking to make a healthy starting income at the ground floor of a growing company and work their way up to six figures.
This is a professional B2B sales opportunity where you will receive benefits like paid vacation, holidays, health insurance and paid training that will teach you a unique approach to sales that very few people are privy to.
3 Examples of People This Would Be a Perfect Fit for:
- A recent college grad who has an interest in either starting or making a lateral move to a sales career where they can learn the ropes and grow their income each and every year
- A current top performer who is selling low ticket items in a call center type of environment but believes they have what it takes to move into B2B high-ticket, executive-level sales
- Someone who already has an intermediate-to-advanced level of business acumen and sales experience, (preferably in the digital marketing field) but is coachable and willing to follow a proven B2B client development system that will augment their existing skillset and take their career to the next level
What We Are NOT Looking for:
- Someone who is satisfied with their base salary alone
- A sales person who has all the answers and lacks coachability
- Someone who is fearful of cold prospecting and unwilling or unable to let us help them work through the fear
Who We Are and Our Location
Sixth City Marketing is a Cleveland-based digital marketing firm that provides small to mid-sized businesses with comprehensive internet advertising campaigns that help them reach their desired customer development and revenue goals.
We are a small business of 12 dynamic professionals with significant growth objectives that you will be a major part of should you join our team.
Located in Rocky River, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, our home office is where you would be reporting to and working from Mon-Fri. It is a fun, friendly, and relaxed environment complete with comfortable and spacious workstations, a break room, and easy access to numerous restaurants and things to do after work.
You will be responsible for seeking out new sales opportunities across three different industries: Manufacturing, Senior Homes, and Home Service Companies. You will be targeting and approaching influential executives within these organizations with the goal of scheduling an appointment to discuss the potential of a fit between their desired situation and our ability to help.
Initially you will be passing these leads to the CEO of Sixth City Marketing, whom you will also be reporting directly to. Eventually you will be handling these leads on your own with the goal of turning them into new clients for Sixth City Marketing.
You will go through a comprehensive paid training where you will be armed with a litany of sales and marketing tools, techniques, and strategies that will help you attain the levels of success that you desire and/or we require.
Email us your resume at email@example.com with a couple sentences or a short paragraph in a cover letter about why you think you would be a good fit and we will respond promptly.