Let Our Google Partner Agency Give Your Campaign the Help It Needs
At Sixth City Marketing, we have team members who are certified in various specializations through Google’s own training. From this, we can provide your business with some of the best Google Ads management in Cleveland.
Get to know our company and see what separates us from other Cleveland Google Ads agencies.
“I recently consulted with Sixth City Marketing to learn more about internet marketing – especially search engine optimization, social media marketing and pay per click marketing. I found their experience and knowledge in these areas can turn my ideas into revenue and explained the execution in ways I clearly understood.” – Eric Gulledge, Sherwin-Williams
What’s Included in Our Google Ads Management Services
Strategic Ad Writing
Our copywriting team has years of experience writing Google Ads content for various industries to help them get more customers.
What many business owners may not realize is that the page that they are using in their ads could be a key reason why they aren’t getting results. Our designers and developers understand design for conversion and will incorporate it into your custom landing pages’ design.
As part of our experience in design for conversion, we know that campaigns can benefit from proper A to B testing of landing pages to see which converts highest for your business. From color alterations to different types of imaging, sometimes the smallest change can reap great rewards!
Ongoing Bid Adjusting
We understand that when you invest in a Google Ads agency, you will want to make sure they are keeping your budget top of mind. Our team keeps a careful eye on various bid metrics to ensure we can get the most out of your budget.
From doing competitor research to improving your quality score to making strategic suggestions on the keywords you are bidding on, our Google Ads experts can nurture your campaign to make sure it’s performing at its best.
Search Term Management
One thing that we continuously do to keep your campaign in tip-top shape is to negative out specific keywords that are not relevant to your goals, and also monitor the search queries that led to clicks on your ads to optimize your budget’s potential.
Assessments and Recommendations
We continually monitor campaigns and will work with you to make strategic decisions based on how the campaigns are performing and the quality of leads you acquire during the campaigns.
From making sure you are meeting your budget to taking care of any ads that get rejected, and everything in-between, you will be free of the day-to-day of managing your campaign and can leave everything to us!
Types of Ads We Can Run on Your Behalf
Like we mentioned before, our Google Ads experts here in Cleveland have received certified training, which allows us to be a Google Partner agency. From our training, we are certified in:
- Search advertising – Creation, management, measurement, and optimization of Search campaigns
- Display advertising – Creation, management, and optimization of Display campaigns
- Shopping advertising – Creation of Merchant Center accounts, product data feeds, and creation and management of Google Ads Shopping campaigns
How We Separate Ourselves from the Rest
Our Google Ads agency in Cleveland is unlike others for a variety of reasons, but here are a few you may care to know about:
- We do more than just Google Ads management. We like to keep our hands dirty in a variety of digital marketing tactics to help businesses get more leads, from SEO to consulting to even web design. We’d be happy to work with you beyond a pay-per-click agreement.
- We have offices in Westlake and downtown Cleveland. Just like you, we are a local Cleveland business! We’d be happy to come meet in person at your office or host you at our headquarters in Westlake.
- We don’t outsource any of our work. One of the things we value the most is our quality. And part of that is having an in-house team who works together to produce great work and results.
- We don’t use a cookie-cutter approach. All of our work is custom. No two businesses are ever the same, which means their marketing strategies should never be the same either.
- We’re focused on getting your results. Through Google Analytics tracking and monthly reporting, we do our due diligence to ensure that you can see the ROI metrics you care about.
Our Range of Experience
5 Benefits of Marketing Through Paid Digital Advertising
- Targeting – Having your ads in front of your exact, ideal audience, down to details such as their location, age, income, and more, can lead to more qualified leads.
- Controlled budget – You have complete control of how much you want to spend, and can decide to easily turn on and off campaigns to ensure you feel comfortable with how much you are spending.
- Detailed data – You are able to see all the insights to check on how your campaign is doing, even down to what users searched for when they clicked on your ad!
- Second chances – With the information that Google has due to codes you can implement on your website, you can craft unique campaigns. This includes remarketing ads that target users who have visited your site in the past so you have another chance of getting their business.
- Measurable ROI – Since we can track and collect leads and calls from your ads, you can use this data to match up closed sales to get an exact number that shows your return on investment in PPC.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
Common Questions on Google Ads
Where do ads run?
Depending on the type of campaign you choose (Search, Display, Shop, etc.), your ads will run on Google’s verified platforms including in search results, on partner websites, YouTube, Google’s shopping tab, and more.
How much do I have to spend on ads?
That is completely up to you. However, we will work with you during our strategy session to analyze what sort of budget makes the most sense for your industry, your expectations, and more.
Can I run ads on other sites besides Google?
How can I track the success of the campaign?
Using both the metrics provided in the Google Ads platform that breaks down impressions, conversions, phone calls, and other important data, you will also be emailed every time you receive a form submission on the landing page that your ads are sent to. A compiled list of all the leads you acquire every month is also delivered to you with your monthly summary report.
Ready to Start Getting More Customers?
Talk with our team today to get more information on how we can help your business through Google Ads management.
815 Superior Avenue E
Cleveland, OH 44114