Sixth City Marketing is seeking a Business Development Representative to help build and shape the future of our fast-growing company and its brand. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, strategic professional looking to work in a future-oriented culture.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for pursuing potential clients who have reached out to Sixth City Marketing via forms or phone calls.
This role requires an individual who has an interest in the digital marketing industry with creative selling skills to forge deals with a wide variety of clients across various industry sectors.
Digital marketing training and education will be provided where necessary.
This position will work out of our Cleveland office in Westlake, Ohio full-time. We are working remote-optional currently.
Core Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with and pursue potential clients from leads
- Manage new business pipeline and consistently update new business database
- Draft contract proposals, presentations, and agreements for potential clients
- Research prospective clients’ websites and internet marketing initiatives to prepare proposal and contract documentation
- Develop and maintain target lead list each quarter via HubSpot
- Take a leadership role in developing new business proposals and presentations
- Execute new business development plans for the office
- Identify key target customers and work closely with them to articulate the benefits and advantages of company services
- Prospect and establish business and generate ongoing sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Be a resource and help provide inside sales training for account managers
- Schedule all new business meetings
- Strong business development and prospecting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills for effectively articulating ideas to clients, colleagues, and others
- Entrepreneurial drive and track record of personal initiative and professional growth
- Possession of a professional and positive demeanor
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Positive, proactive, and able to work well in a team environment
- B.A./M.A. in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing
- Sales certification (bonus points)
- Digital marketing industry (bonus points)
Our agency provides a competitive salary, flexible schedule, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, and a dynamic atmosphere of dedicated professionals.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com