Sixth City Marketing is seeking a Business Development Manager to help build and shape the future of our fast-growing company and its brand. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, strategic professional looking to work in a future-oriented culture.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for finding and pursuing potential clients. This role requires an individual who can combine a solid understanding of the digital marketing industry with creative selling skills to forge deals with a wide variety of clients across various industry sectors.
This position will work out of our Cleveland office in Rocky River, Ohio full-time.
Core Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Research, identify and generate new business opportunities
- Develop relationships with and pursue potential clients
- Manage new business pipeline and consistently update new business database
- Draft contract agreements for potential clients
- Develop and maintain target lead list each quarter
- Take a leadership role in developing new business proposals and presentations
- Execute new business development plans for the office
- Identify key target customers and work closely with them to articulate the benefits and advantages of company services
- Prospect and establish business and generate ongoing sales opportunities with new and existing accounts in and outside of your network
- Update all marketing materials, including quarterly clip books
- Schedule all new business meetings
- At least 3-5 years of business development experience
- Strong business development and prospecting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills for effectively articulating ideas to clients, colleagues, and others
- Entrepreneurial drive and track record of personal initiative and professional growth
- Possession of a professional and positive demeanor
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Positive, proactive, and able to work well in a team environment
- Extensive network in higher education and/or manufacturing industry a bonus
- B.A./M.A. in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing is desired
Our agency provides a competitive salary, flexible schedule, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, and a dynamic atmosphere of dedicated professionals.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.