Sixth City Marketing is a trusted search engine optimization agency in Cleveland with years of experience. We use only the most up-to-date, industry-backed techniques to improve your business’s online visibility the right way. Our objective is to help you achieve your goal of improving sales and revenue for your company. SEO is one of the best channels for that!
How Will Partnering with Sixth City Marketing for Akron SEO Help Me?
- Sixth City assists in increasing your bottom line with our insight-driven digital marketing strategy. We take a deeper look at exactly what your clients are looking for to help your website better fill their needs.
- You’ll save time and money by not only getting more leads, but qualified ones. When the right clients can find you more easily, it makes your job a lot easier.
- We give you accountable advertising through analytics-backed demonstration of impact. See your company rise through the ranks of search engine results as your investment works for you.
What Kinds of Akron, Ohio SEO Services Does Sixth City Marketing Offer?
Here are our some of our specific Akron SEO capabilities:
- Search Engine Optimization– Through strategic keywords, optimized written copy, effective graphic elements, and many more SEO tactics, we’re able to boost traffic to your site and generate more leads for your business.
- Design for Conversion– Our expert web team can create or augment web pages and even entire sites to help improve your user experience and online response (form submissions or phone calls). We know that our client success comes from generating more web sales or form submissions and making site adjustments can be critical to that.
- WordPress Development – As local WordPress experts, we have developed various websites for businesses in all industries to give them a website that reflects their brand and marketing goals.
- Pay-per-click Management – PPC marketing is a great way to get your products and services at the top of search engines for your ideal customer to see. Our in-house pay-per-click managers can help give your Google Ads account the revamp it needs.
- Social Media Marketing – We can develop and cultivate a strong social media presence for your company by determining key platforms suited to your audience, crafting regular updates, sharing relevant company and industry news, and more. Regular updates to social media can correlate with an increased keyword position.
- Video Production – Our video production team can plan, write, shoot, and edit professional videos that will highlight key facets of your business, and then post these videos on your site, on YouTube, and through social media channels.
Akron-Area Businesses We Have Helped
Kent State University
One of the industries we have had vast experience helping is the higher education field. Through various campaigns for different departments at Kent State, we have been able to provide search engine optimization to help increase their student enrollment.
For example, in 2017 we helped the College of Business EMBA program find success through our help. Here are some high-level numbers from the results of our campaign in a year over year timeframe:
- 135% increase in total leads
- 38% increase in leads from SEO
We also worked with them on a pay-per-click marketing campaign which resulted in an increase of leads by 148%.
Our Industry Experience
And outside of colleges and universities, over the years we have had the pleasure of working with businesses of all sizes and niches. Here are some industries we have helped over the years:
However, we are also able to help businesses in diverse sectors such as:
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
To help you better understand just what we do, how we do it, and what it is like to partner up with our Akron SEO agency, allow us to answer some common questions you may have:
1. Are there different types of SEO?
Yes, there are four individual types of SEO that we apply to our campaigns: on-page, off-page, local, and technical. Together, these all encompass different methods and tactics we use together to craft our strategies for clients.
2. What is the difference between SEO and PPC?
Pay-per-click marketing is a paid advertising method of running ads on various platforms such as Google, Bing, and social media apps. SEO on the other hand does not cost extra to be implemented on these sites, and the traffic you obtain from it is completely organic.
3. What sorts of things are done to my site in an SEO campaign?
Depending on your business type, your goals, and more, we decide which tactics make the most sense for what we are typing to accomplish. Some typical strategies we apply to new campaigns include content writing, metadata optimization, link building, blog creation, competitor research, and enhanced goal tracking.
4. I’ve heard of link building before, but can you tell me exactly what it is?
Link building is one of the oldest SEO tactics in the books, and over the years link building has gotten very tricky as search engines have started to penalize websites that take disreputable shortcuts. Overall, link building is the practice of obtaining backlinks to your website from other websites in order to build authority to your domain and pages. When done correctly, it can reap great rewards for your rankings.
5. Do I need a website redesign to help my SEO?
No; however, if you are on a website platform that is very restrictive and does not allow us to implement various components of our strategy, we may suggest that you switch to a more user-friendly content management system, such as WordPress or Shopify.
Get to Know Sixth City Marketing
We Live and Work in NEO, Just Like You
Most of our team was born and raised in the NEO area, and with our main office located in Rocky River, we’d always be ready to rant on local sports and the weather.
We Pride Ourselves on Being Transparent
Honesty is always the best policy. And we will always be open and transparent with you throughout the progress of your campaign.
Getting You Results Is Always Our #1 Goal
We are a business just like you, and know that getting more leads and seeing tangible results from our work is what is going to be top of mind.
We Are a Close-Knit Team of SEO Pros
Because of our culture, we have become a close-knit crew, so we are able to better
work together as a collective to bring you top-quality work.
Work with Our Akron-Area Digital Marketing Agency Today
And if you’d like to see some key insights on everything our Cleveland and Akron SEO services have been able to do for other businesses, including many within the local area, check out our in-depth case studies page!