Sixth City Marketing is currently looking for a digitally savvy Account Manager to handle the day-to-day management of our accounts. The Account Manager, working with the client, will be responsible for the marketing strategy and strategic growth of these accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience working at a digital agency in a similar role.
The Account Manager is a key contact with Sixth City Marketing’s clients. The Account Manager will work closely with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and then help identify Internet marketing channels and strategies that help achieve the clients’ goals.
This position will work out of our Cleveland office in Rocky River, Ohio.
Core Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Assist multiple clients as their day-to-day point of contact
- Develop and refine a keen understanding of client needs, related to their industry, branding and competitive positioning; recognize the strategic and tactical goals of each client
- Work closely with clients to address scope challenges and issues facing accounts
- Understand key Internet marketing channels (search engine optimization, social media, and pay-per-click marketing)
- Experience with Google Analytics – reporting and reading
- Remain up-to-date with interactive trends
- Strategize the development of new and existing accounts, helping to direct in-market tactics and produce client- and internal-facing deliverables
- Translate client needs to agency needs; produce documentation for use by internal team members
- Oversee and prioritize tasks, ensuring team members receive full briefing on accounts; present account status meetings
- Supervise quality assurance for work presented to clients, holding to standards of the highest quality
- Retain clients and foster a healthy working relationship with client representatives
- Determine opportunities to increase account revenue through client projects
- Engage with day-to-day client contacts along with senior client personnel to discuss the strategic goals of accounts and ongoing and future projects
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Energetic and self-motivated personality
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency environment
Our agency provides a competitive salary, flexible schedule, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance and a dynamic atmosphere of dedicated professionals.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, simply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any experience you may have.