Is your medical center struggling to draw more patients? If you are having difficulty generating more traffic to your website and gaining more patients, then your SEO strategy may need some work. To increase the likelihood of your website popping up at the top of Google’s search results pages, implement some quality SEO tactics into your marketing for healthcare strategy.
Here are six SEO strategies for medical center marketing!
1. Improve User Experience Throughout Your Site
User experience (UX) encompasses how a user feels and the behaviors they perform when navigating your website. In essence, it is the impression users have of your site based on how easy it is to use. By improving user experience, you will be guiding website visitors down a conversion funnel. This is when you turn prospects into leads and leads in customers.
Some tips for improving user experience include:
- Separate your calls to action (CTAs) throughout the page
- Break up copy and other elements on your page
- Identify potential design changes to make navigation easier
- Optimize important pages
- Ensure high-quality customer service
2. Optimize Landing Pages for Keywords
For your digital marketing for health provider strategy, optimizing your landing pages for keywords is an important aspect to make sure you are ranking for your specific keywords. An optimized landing page can increase traffic and generate leads for you.
Places to consider incorporating keywords on your landing pages include:
- Page titles
- Body content
- Alt tags
3. Search for Guest Posting Opportunities
Another great marketing for healthcare tactic is incorporating some off-site SEO to boost your rankings. A good way to do this is guest posting on relevant healthcare industry websites. You have an immense amount of knowledge about healthcare – share it with high-authority sites!
Things to keep in mind when guest posting:
- Search for websites that you know your target audience will visit
- Write high-quality and original content
- Make sure that the website you reach out to is relevant to healthcare
- Check the website’s authority to ensure it’s worthwhile
- Strategically place your company’s link within the post
4. Optimize Your Google Listing
Ranking nationally can definitely be important for your company, but ranking locally is what may give you that extra boost for your medical center marketing.
You can boost your ranking with the help of your Google My Business profile. Optimizing this profile allows you to provide all important business information for users! It’s quick, easy and will give your digital marketing for health providers the extra something it needs.
Tips for optimizing your profile include:
- Ensuring all business information is correct
- Incorporating keywords into your business description
- Choosing a specific and relevant category
- Uploading quality images to showcase your brand
- Encouraging customers to leave reviews
5. Reach Out to Healthcare Directories
Another easy off-site SEO strategy is to have your medical center listed in a health care directory. This is a great way to ensure that you are targeting the right audience and you get to place a link on another industry-related site.
Benefits to healthcare directory listings include:
- Directories are of high authority and quality
- Improve website visibility
- Quick connection to customers
- Gain customer testimonials, reviews and ratings
- Increase web traffic
- Expand brand awareness
6. Tracking Your Website’s Ranking and Visits
How will you know your digital marketing for health provider strategy is working if you have no data to back it up? How can you measure your success? The answer is to track your rankings and visits.
Input your keywords into SERanking.com, check to see how they are ranking, and then monitor them for increases or drops. When you notice a drop in ranking, this is when you can adjust and make improvements to your marketing for healthcare strategy!
Also, another useful tool is Google Analytics to track website visits, session duration, goal completions, and more. Through this platform, you will see the numbers that will inform you on the areas to increase your efforts. Then, you can make improvements if needed!
Reach Out to Sixth City for Medical Center Marketing Help!
Do you need help implementing these six strategies? Sixth City Marketing is here to help you meet your healthcare SEO needs.
Contact us today to learn more about the ways we can help your business thrive online!