Social media plays a vital role in your digital marketing strategy. However, crafting posts, scheduling them out, tracking analytics, and responding to mentions and comments can get a little out of hand. Staying organized and on top of your accounts is the key to success!
Check out these social media calendars to help with organization!
Hootsuite is a very popular social publishing and content calendar platform. Within this interface, you can create campaigns, determine the best schedule, and collaborate with your teammates.
This platform allows you to schedule out your posts in advance to alleviate the stress of having to remember to post. You can spot and track your trends, monitor streams and engage across all social networks. You also have the ability to preview a post to see what it will look like in the platform!
Like Hootsuite, Agorapulse is also a social publishing and content calendar. You can schedule, queue posts, and bulk upload posts too! If you schedule out your social quarterly or monthly, bulk uploading and scheduling is extremely helpful to ensure you are keeping up with your social presence.
The difference with this calendar is that you can manage all of your interactions for different social platforms in one single place. It’s held in a social inbox, making everything organized and easy to view.
StoryChief’s smart calendar is great for doing more than just scheduling the content. Within this platform, you can collaborate with your team by assigning tasks, publishing on multiple channels, checking analytics, and even assisting in your SEO efforts.
Other key aspects include:
- Optimizing articles for SEO
- Streamlining collaboration
- Reaching more people to obtain more leads
- Measuring multichannel performance
ClearVoice is a helpful tool for content creation! A major feature of this software is called “Talent Network Search,” which allows you to connect with content creators for projects.
Notable features of ClearVoice include:
- Limitless freelance teams
- Collaboration tools
- Integration with WordPress, HubSpot, PayPal and more
- Dashboards and calendars to monitor activity
- Ability to write pitches, make collaborative edits and produce in-app messaging
5. Google Drive
The well-known software Google Drive has several helpful features to make sure you are building an effective social media calendar. In Google Calendar, you can plan out your editorial and social posts to align with each other. View availability and when there is content overload! It is also helpful when collaborating with your team members because you can easily share your calendar.
Google Drive also has Google Sheets and Google Docs where more than one person can edit the document. This avoids scheduling conflicts and gives you a second set of eyes to view the schedule!
The Benefits of Using a Social Media Calendar
If you’re not using one of these calendars, here are a few reasons why you should:
- Avoid scrambling to come up with topics by taking the time to plan each one out
- Help craft a plan for each specific network, allowing for each message to be tailored to the type of audience on that channel
- Track performances and look for growth opportunities
- Plan for national holidays and important events or dates
- Improve efficiency in your strategy and content creation
Reach Out to Sixth City Marketing Today!
Here at Sixth City Marketing, we will help you craft a social media calendar and content to post to ensure you are maximizing your digital marketing efforts. Contact us today for social media marketing help! We look forward to hearing from you.