As a company with 25+ collective years of experience in the digital marketing industry, we’ve compiled our knowledge and have produced a series of webinars to share our insights. Check out some of our top ones!
How to Land an Internship Using Digital Marketing
CEO of Sixth City Marketing, John Sammon, created this webinar to give tips to young professionals for standing out when applying to digital marketing internships.
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Create a LinkedIn page to summarize abilities and connect with employers
- Create a website to show you’re willing to go above and beyond while also highlighting your creative capabilities
- Record an introductory video about yourself and why you’re interested in the job
- Research companies and job titles that are of interest to you
- Connect with, follow, and engage with potential companies to show your interest and what sets you apart from other potential interns
Google Search Console is a free service offered to help monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your presence on search engine results pages.
In this webinar, we break down Google Search Console. The key points include:
- What is Google Search Console?
- How to install it
- Things to pay attention to within the software
- Any questions you may have
Take a look to receive key insights!
Google Analytics Basics Webinar
If you are new to Google Analytics and are overwhelmed by the data, check out this webinar to ensure you are not missing out on key aspects that could affect your marketing efforts.
In this video, we will walk through:
- What is Google Analytics?
- Goals and conversions
- Channels – direct, organic, social, paid, referral
- Key reporting data
- Key critical views
Paid Facebook Advertising Basics Webinar
With Facebook advertising becoming more and more popular, it is essential to understand the ins and outs of these campaigns. In this webinar, you will learn:
- What Facebook advertising is
- Ways to use it in your marketing and sales
- Options for narrowing your target audience
- Types of ads
- Overall strategy and approach
- Tracking and measuring your successes
SEO Basics Webinar
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a vital aspect in the digital marketing services we provide our clients. We will break down the basics of SEO to deliver some key points you need to know about this process.
You can expect to learn:
- What search engine optimization is
- What a campaign looks like
- Metrics of success
- How to perform keyword research
- How to optimize individual pages
- Off-site SEO factors
- SEO maintenance and technical tips
Higher Education Webinar – Conversion Tips
If you are in the higher education industry, this webinar is for you! Want to bring in more prospective students? In this video, you will learn what it takes to make those conversions happen.
The goals of this webinar include:
- Opportunities for improving conversions
- Key questions to ask when reviewing your pages
- Forms to help with conversions
- Structure of forms
- Key pages to target on your live site
- Landing page tips
Benefits of Utilizing Webinars
Webinars are among the best digital marketing tactics to invest your time in. Here is a list of some of the advantages webinars will provide:
1. Leverage More Online Content
By creating webinars and posting them on your website, you are putting out more (and different) content to be found by users. You can curate a collection of rich information to share with your audience and for searchers to find through the search engine.
2. Establishes Authority
Hosting webinars packed with insightful industry information establishes you and your company as thought leaders. Once your audience discovers your webinars and finds them to be informative, they are bound to see your brand as credible and authoritative in the industry.
3. Gives You Social Media Content
A great post for your social channels is highlighting your upcoming webinars or recapping previous ones. By sharing your webinars, you can increase engagements, viewers, and potential clicks to your website.
4. Wide Reach
Because webinars are virtual, you can reach audiences from around the globe. Your company doesn’t have to be limited to just your geographical area, so this is a great way to increase brand awareness and spread your ideas, and services, to everyone.
5. Help You Acquire Links
Webinars are great for link building too! Reach out to industry publications to see if they will post your webinar, or let you craft a recap in a guest blog post. Through these tactics, you can establish authority and credibility by getting other sites to link to yours, boosting your SEO value.