Do you need to take your construction company marketing to new heights? If you’re wanting to expand your business, implementing the right marketing tactics could give you the boost that you need.
Check out the top reasons why you need marketing for construction!
1. Inform Your Clients About Your Business
Making sure that you and your clients are on the same page is an essential part of any marketing plan. Inform them about your services and what you can offer them.
Ways to do this include:
- Optimizing your services pages to clearly state what you can provide
- Writing social posts to show off key aspects of your company
- Creating a blog to feature company news and industry topics
- Making a video to highlight your work behind the scenes
Your target audience needs to know why they should choose you over another construction company! Use your marketing for construction to educate them on why you are the best for them.
2. Marketing for Construction Is Flexible
The interesting thing about marketing is that it can be very flexible, and it can be shaped to meet the needs of your target audience and goals. There are so many different strategies that you can choose from to find the perfect fit for your operations.
Different marketing strategies to consider include:
- Search engine optimization
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Website design and development
- Video production
- Social media marketing
Whichever construction company marketing strategy you implement, there are a wide range of tactics and approaches you can take to ensure you give your company the boost it needs.
3. Measurable Results
Through digital marketing, you get concrete results for your efforts. Some metrics to look at include:
- Clicks to your website
- Website visitors
- Overall traffic
- Cost per lead
- Click-through rate
By having key metrics to look at, you can determine whether your marketing plan is working, and also find areas in need of improvement.
4. Reach a Large Audience
There is no border in online marketing! You can market to audiences that are within your geographic location and outside of it. After doing industry research, you can determine which areas are the best demographics for your company.
Here are some tips for geo-location marketing for construction:
- Exclude a region where your audience will not be
- Adjust your bids on ads to prioritize better locations
- Use specific keywords to those locations
- Analyze consumer behavior based on past locations
- Write content and landing pages for specified locations
5. Easy to Adapt
Optimizing and adjusting content can be taken care of so quickly! Take a look at the performance of your landing pages and determine what is performing well and what is not. When you have the pages to make updates to, refresh the written content, images, and videos to give them a boost.
A lot of platforms, like Google Analytics or SERanking, update instantly. With new content up, you can see the changes rapidly and watch your construction company marketing soar!
6. Outrank Your Competitors
Making sure that your clients and customers choose your construction company over another is a difficult task. However, through quality marketing techniques, you can outrank your competitors on the search engine page.
Some tips for outranking your competitors include:
- Check their backlink profile for keywords they are ranking for
- Optimize your pages for industry keywords to increase chances of ranking
- Analyze your competitors’ content and note aspects of their writing that works for them
- Create a better version of their content
- See where they are acquiring links and determine if you can acquire them too
- Optimize your site speed to outperform your competitors
- Improve social media presence to increase your brand awareness
7. Increase Brand Awareness and Reputation
You know that businesses and individuals can choose from a wide variety of construction companies. Having your brand out there to build both reputation and recognition is one way that you will land those contracts. With online marketing, you can build that awareness so people recognize you and your brand.
This can be done via regular content creation, guest blogging, social media posts, industry interviews, directory listings, and much more.
Choose Sixth City to Help with Your Construction Company Marketing Efforts!
Ready to take your construction company marketing efforts to the next level? The Sixth City Marketing team of experts is here to help you in any way we can. We will assess your company’s unique needs and help you land more business.