Did you know that 35-40% of people who perform searches click on a pay-per-click ad over an organic search result? Yes, quality PPC ads are more likely to generate business for companies over relying solely on organic search.
But in order to maximize your ROI, you need to get your ad in front of the right audience. You need compelling ad copy and a tailored strategy to gain more qualified clicks. This aspect will help to bring you more leads, signups, and sales, and less money down the drain!
Pay-Per-Click marketing is a tactic where advertisers pay a fee for each time their advertisement is clicked, and this form of marketing is adaptable for both search engines and social media platforms.
The ultimate goal of PPC advertising is to have your spending result in a worthwhile ROI. Monitoring and managing these advertisements is what can make that difference!
How You Can Manage PPC Campaigns
Managing PPC campaigns consists of a variety of factors to ensure your ad will help you generate the most revenue.
- Keyword research – Discover the right keywords that you want your target audience to find you for.
- Target channels – Decide on which paid channel works best for your goals.
- Ad copywriting – Strategically write compelling ad copy and incorporate targeted keywords.
- Competitor analysis – Research what your competitors are doing for their campaigns, including keywords and ad design. Find where they are lacking and determine ways that you can outdo them.
- Google Analytics tracking – Integrate Google Analytics to monitor your campaigns’ conversion tracking, call tracking, and keyword effectiveness.
- ROI reporting – Looking at the numbers to make sure your PPC campaign is maximizing that return on investment.
Tips for Effective PPC Strategy
Be realistic and set results-driven goals
Having a clear plan for how you will run your campaign is the only way to determine how well it’s working and where you can make adjustments. You’ve got to know what you want to achieve. Some possible goals could include:
- Increasing the amount of purchases
- Generating more leads
- Boosting brand awareness
Optimize and structure your PPC campaign for success
- Create ad groups that target specific keywords
- Make a campaign for different areas of your services
- Optimize ad copy to draw users to your website
- Create specific landing pages for each campaign
- Measure and monitor your efforts to see what’s working and where you should adjust your budget
Sixth City Marketing as a PPC Company
If you are looking to ensure that you’re receiving more qualified leads and making the most of your money, Sixth City can give you the PPC help your campaign needs.
Here are a few things that set us apart from our competitors:
- Dynamic campaigns – We conduct A/B testing across many facets of your campaigns.
- Landing pages – How you design your page and the content you add can play a huge role in the success of your campaign. We focus our attention on writing compelling content and creating a design that will help result in more conversions.
- Industry experts – Our team has a combined 25+ years of experience providing effective marketing for various industries. Our diverse experience helps us to tailor campaigns to your needs and get you the leads you’re looking for.
- Quality – As a small team, we put all of our efforts into providing you with the quality and attention you deserve.
To learn more about Sixth City’s PPC advertising services, contact us today!