We know that when you own and run a business, generating more sales is your number one priority. And as digital marketing experts, we understand the need to have readily available ways for potential customers to contact you is crucial.
This is why we love LiveChat; not only does it create an instant way for website visitors to reach out, but it has shown great results for both ourselves and a number of our clients.
Keep on reading to learn more on why we have great “chatisfaction” with LiveChat.
Some Features Included in LiveChat
- 14-day free trial to get acquainted to the software before committing
- Easy to install on your website and paid landing pages
- Provides lead source data to see where the lead came from (organic, paid, referral, etc.)
- Shows location data of where the chat is coming from across the globe
- Has integrations with various CRMs, such as HubSpot, and Google Analytics to set up goal tracking
- Option to download a free mobile app to chat with customers while on the go
- Includes customization of name, photo, messaging, and more
- Has the ability to set up automatic responses and other helpful AI
- Offers built-in reports to see important metrics within the platform
Our Own Success with LiveChat
We installed LiveChat on our website back in 2017, and ever since, it has only proven to be more beneficial to our business each year.
Here is some data from 2019 that helps show that:
- 158 chats total
- Average of 13 chats per month
- 5 chats resulted into further discussions
- 3 went deeper into the pipeline, and 1 closed
Important Note: The one that closed eventually led to us working with two other sister companies, so from that one lead, we gained three clients!
2020 Looks Better Than Ever
As we have ramped up our digital marketing tremendously in 2020, so far at around six months into the year we have had:
- 89 chats, with 14 chats on average per month
- 16 of these chats went into further discussions
- 7 of these went deeper into the pipeline
- And 4 chats have already turned into clients
With that as a guide, we are on pace to end 2020 with around 178 chats, 32 further discussions, 14 strategy sessions and proposals, and 8 new clients.
What Other LiveChat Customers Have to Say
One way we’re continuing to serve clients remotely is using online chat software by LiveChat. Clients visiting our website can click the chat to get connected to a Navigator in real time. Thank you @LiveChat for helping us stay connected to our clients during this time! pic.twitter.com/4SEjAtQ0AR
— Palomar: OKC FJC (@palomarokc) March 28, 2020
I do love your app @LiveChat – in less than 24 hours I booked a $250 sale. What can I say? I’m a sucker for a good ROI!
— Nerd Enterprises, Inc. (@nerdenterprises) March 16, 2017
In Case You Needed More Convincing…
Having a chat on your site can be super fun, too:
Sign Up for Our Exclusive Email List Today
If you want the latest and need-to-know digital marketing news, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter today.