In today’s technology-oriented world, digital marketing campaigns are crucial to the success of your business. Digital marketing allows you to better target your audience and to gauge more accurate data measurements in order to determine the effectiveness of your current marketing tactics.
The tools and capabilities of such internet marketing campaigns are nearly endless. Let’s take a closer look at one of the most beneficial digital tools for improving your business: CallRail.
What Is CallRail?
With various marketing analytic techniques in place, it is easy to track and monitor the leads generated by your business in terms of form submissions. However, in most cases, not every lead a business receives is from a website form, so what about the leads generated through different channels, such as phone calls?
Isn’t it important to know where those calls came from? With CallRail, you can find out. CallRail is a service that tracks and manages your phone leads, helping businesses to determine which marketing campaigns are truly driving quality leads.
What Can CallRail Do?
Now that you know what CallRail is, let’s talk about everything it has to offer. This lead tracking tool has a variety of features that can be used by businesses to increase sales and revenue, such as:
- Call tracking and analytics – CallRail will track each call made to your website and include information on who the caller is, where they called from, how long the call was, and its original source. It compiles all of that data for you to not only look at in real-time, but to also compare to previous months.
- Dynamic number insertion – This feature assigns a unique phone number to each online source and displays that to visitors who arrive at your website. These sources include organic search, pay-per-click ads, direct traffic, etc. The reason this is helpful is that you can now accurately track the lead source of your phone calls.
- Call transcription and keyword spotting – If you have call recording enabled in CallRail, you have the ability to transcribe your calls and have more of a detailed view of the phone calls you’re receiving. The keyword-spotting technology allows you to enter the keywords you want to detect within your calls. Each keyword spotted in a call will be tagged and displayed for you to analyze.
- Online form and offline call tracking – You also have the ability to use both a tracking number and form-tracking link to see both forms and calls within CallRail.
- Phone call recording – This tool allows you to listen to the phone calls themselves and identify patterns of the people reaching out, determine the quality of the phone calls, and ultimately decide if your campaign is bringing in the right potential customers.
- Lead scoring – This is based on what the customer says in the phone call, which usually helps other members of your team determine which calls are qualified or not. It’s a thumbs up or thumbs down to portray qualified or unqualified
- CallRail integrations – CallRail can directly integrate to Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google Ads, Unbounce, Salesforce, WordPress, and much more.
All of these elements are easily accessible to the user and can be considered game-changers in lead generation tracking for your business.
What Are the Advantages of CallRail?
It’s no secret that accurate conversion metrics are generally a top priority for any marketing professional. With that in mind, CallRail is a must-have for marketing agencies to significantly improve overall marketing data and efforts. This multipurpose call-tracking service offers a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to track the lead source of calls that are received
- The ability to record calls
- Being able to determine what calls came from which parts of your Google Ads campaign
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduced response time and increased conversion rates
Without CallRail, businesses are potentially missing out on important leads, as they are only gathering a portion of their overall data.
What Does This Mean for My Marketing Campaign?
One key element of digital marketing is the ability to directly track the effectiveness of your campaigns, which is greatly beneficial since it helps you make ongoing improvements.
CallRail is a way to not only obtain more detailed and accurate lead tracking for your business, but to also understand where the leads are coming from and how your campaign is operating. Implementing this service can help you increase sales, optimize advertising, improve ROI, and maximize your budget.
Other CallRail FAQs
How does CallRail work?
Can you create static numbers for other tracking?
Yes! Another place where we recommend including a CallRail number is your Google Business Profile. Instead of creating a dynamic number pool, you create a static number that still forwards to your main company number. Anytime someone calls this number, you will know to attribute that to the Google Business Profile.
What about toll-free numbers?
CallRail offers 888, 877, and 866 numbers for an additional cost.
How many numbers are you able to have on one account?
You can have as many numbers as you would like. There is no set limit!
Is there a way to check that your dynamic numbers are working?
Yes, you can easily test them by trying different ways to visit your website and calling the number you see. Once you’ve done that, go into CallRail and check the tracking report. You will be able to view your call and where it came from.
Need Some Help in Setting Up CallRail or Understanding Its Reporting Metrics? Reach Out to Us!
If you’re looking to implement CallRail for your own business, reach out to our team at Sixth City. We can help you set up call tracking to view metrics that will track the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns.