What if someone told you that you could sprinkle magic fairy dust all over your marketing efforts and improve what you are doing today? HubSpot is an all-in-one software platform designed to complement and improve your current marketing efforts, and one which we highly recommend.
If fact, it’s due to HubSpot’s significant utility that we opted to become a HubSpot Partner.
Now, you might be asking yourself:
- What are the basic features of HubSpot?
- What kind of capabilities does HubSpot have?
- What are the benefits?
Well, you’re in luck! We are here to help answer your questions and give a quick tutorial on how to use the platform.
Why HubSpot? A Look at Some of the Benefits and Features
There are many reasons to choose HubSpot as your software of choice. It is a complete marketing platform and CRM, making it so you don’t have to toggle between tabs and jump in and out of several platforms.
The easiest way to break down all the features of HubSpot is by category:
This area is a breakdown of every contact that your company has uploaded into the system. You can search by company name or contact name.
- The benefit of this is that it all is grouped in one place and you are able to segment by properties of your choice, including lifecycle stage, company name, and much more.
- You can have a static list if you need to pull a particular list by property or an active list (formally known as a smart list) that pulls contact names continuously.
- Another benefit is that any interaction that you have ever had with a contact or company can be found by clicking into this section. No mess – just an easy way to know where you left off with a contact and how they came to your website.
HubSpot also includes an activity feed where you can see your most engaged contacts by connecting your email inbox and interacting with those engaged contacts quickly.
If your company has a chatbot then this is the place for you. The conversations tab within the HubSpot marketing platform allows any conversation via chatbot to live here. You are able to have your customers contact you 24/7 and reply when you have a moment. You are also able to assign contacts/conversations to a particular team member, allowing no message to be unseen or conversation unanswered.
Another benefit in the conversation section is the “snippets” section. This is a feature that allows your marketing and sales teams to save time and energy by creating shortcuts to common responses that many potential customers or current customers may have. This allows your team more time to focus on other areas of marketing and strategically think ahead without the repetition.
The marketing area houses many important things, including:
- Social media
- Website pages
- Landing pages
- Files and templates
- Lead capture
These aspects have many benefits for your company, but the key advantage of utilizing HubSpot is that all of these components exist in one dropdown. Let’s take a look at each section:
- In the ads section, you can create and manage all your advertisements in one place. You can target specific ads by persona and follow them through the buyer’s journey.
- In the email section, a company can easily send out newsletters and start drip campaigns by simply clicking a button. The great thing about HubSpot is that they walk you through each step and make sure no piece is missing in order to produce an excellent and highly performing email. HubSpot also allows your team to send and schedule emails, while easily exporting data in order to continually improve your emails.
- In the social section, your company can monitor channels, publish content, export reports, and more. It is simple to schedule social posts in advance and the system lets you monitor your social channels all in one place.
- In the website section, you are easily able to create website pages, landing pages, and blog posts. Without ever leaving HubSpot, your team can simply edit and modify webpages and blog posts without involving a web developer.
- In the files and templates section, you can edit and make changes to your website (if it is housed on HubSpot), landing page templates, and email templates. You can also store any pictures or PDFs in the file manager.
- In the lead capture section, you will find information on where and how your contact came to the website. This is a place where marketers can create CTAs (calls to action), general forms, and pop-up forms.
- Lastly in the marketing section, you will find planning and strategy. This is an exciting place where marketers can evolve and cultivate their strategy through the calendar, campaign, content strategy, and projects sections. A company can easily strategize and segment potential customers/campaigns, create a content calendar and see what is going out in the future, strategize their content by content topic, and integrate with the Google Search Console.
The sales section is the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for HubSpot users. This is a free service that allows companies and their sales teams to track where a potential customer is at in the sales pipeline. The benefit is that all contacts will have a lead source that will be tied directly to your marketing efforts.
Workflows are a personal favorite of mine and many other HubSpot users. This area allows automation within your marketing channels and sales pipeline. You can feed content at specific times to a potential customer by setting up a workflow and turning it on. This saves time and money for your company!
Reports is an area within HubSpot that allows an easy-to-read dashboard to show total marketing metrics, including top landing pages, email performance, website performance, contact performance, and top blog posts. This is easily revisable and can be emailed to anyone on your team manually or at a cadence.
Contact Us Today!
Sprinkle that magic fairy dust and attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers all in one place through the wonders of HubSpot!
Ready to improve your marketing and heighten your inbound efforts with this versatile platform? Reach out to our team today and let’s start a conversation.