If you’re in higher education, you know full well the importance of effective marketing strategies for bringing in new students. And with the media landscape changing all the time, keeping up with the most valuable tools and methodologies is essential.
With this in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the top higher education marketing conferences in 2020. Give them a look to find some for you and your team to attend!
Higher Ed Marketing Conferences
- 2020 Carnegie Dartlet Conference – This conference, designed for recruitment marketing for higher education, will focus on integrating traditional and digital marketing strategies and will be held at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort in Florida January 29–30, 2020.
- Stamats 2020: A Conference for Higher Education Marketers – Featuring an entirely new format, this conference is great for learning new strategies for recruiting adult and nontraditional students, marketing tips, how to engage with students, and more. It takes place Feb 17-19 at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, Savannah, GA.
- Higher Education Analytics Conference – This 2020 higher education conference focuses exclusively on the role Google Analytics plays in college and university marketing efforts. Best yet, the conference is completely online so it’s a terrific option if you’re worried about travel time and costs. February 12, 2020.
- Conference on Adult Learner Enrollment Management – This conference, also known as CALEM, is another event focused on attracting adult and nontraditional students to college and university programs. Check out their site for details on speakers, growth opportunities, networking, and more. Held February 25-27, 2020 in Orlando, FL.
- ACE2020 – This will be the American Council on Education’s 102ndannual meeting and will feature approximately 2,000 higher education professionals. Presentations will cover a range of topics, including marketing. This year’s event will be held in San Diego March 14-16, 2020.
- MAICON– This conference, put on by the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute, stresses the importance of AI and how it can be harnessed for impressive results. The event will be held in Cleveland July 14-16, 2020.
- DrupalCon – Is your college or university’s website built on Drupal? If so, you may want to attend this great event hosted by Druapl themselves. They encourage developers, marketers, agencies, and more to attend May 18-22 in Minneapolis.
- EduWeb Digital Summit – This great conference takes place in Salt Lake City August 3-5 and aims to bring professionals in the higher education industry together to share ideas and insights, and to learn from various workshops.
- UPCEA Events – If your school has a focus on online learning, then this conference is for you. UPECA is the “leading association for professional, continuing, and online education.” They have various events and conferences in 2020 across the globe so you can find which one works best for you!
- HigherEdWeb – This annual conference is taking place October 17-21 in Little Rock, Arkansas. Their focus is to help connect digital teams from universities and colleges from all over come together to learn and discuss things going on in the higher education industry.
Did We Miss Anything?
If there are any other great 2020 marketing conferences for higher education that we should know about, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’ll add them to our list. Of those listed above, we hope you find some that are ideal for you and your marketing team!