If you’re in higher education, you know full well the importance of effective marketing strategies for bringing in new students. And with the media landscape changing all the time, keeping up with the most valuable tools and methodologies is essential.
With this in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the top higher education marketing conferences in 2019. Give them a look to find some for you and your team to attend!
Higher Ed Marketing Conferences
- 2019 Carnegie Dartlet Conference – This conference, designed for recruitment marketing for higher education, will focus on integrating traditional and digital marketing strategies and will be held at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort in Florida January 23-24, 2019.
- Converge 2019 – Attendees of this higher education marketing conference can expect thorough workshops, helpful breakout sessions, and more. This year’s event will be held in Atlanta, Georgia and will occur February 19-21, 2019.
- 2019 Adult Student Marketing Conference – If you’re looking to attract more nontraditional and graduate students to your various programs of study this is the perfect higher ed conference for you. With over twenty speakers, a host of networking opportunities, and a range of breakout sessions and workshops, there’s so much to discover at this event in San Diego! February 12-14, 2019.
- Higher Education Analytics Conference – This 2019 higher education conference focuses exclusively on the role Google Analytics plays in college and university marketing efforts. Best yet, the conference is completely online so it’s a terrific option if you’re worried about travel time and costs. February 13, 2019.
- Conference on Adult Learner Enrollment Management – This conference, also known as CALEM, is another event focused on attracting adult and nontraditional students to college and university programs. Check out their site for details on speakers, growth opportunities, networking, and more. Held February 5-7, 2019 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- ACE2019 – This will be the American Council on Education’s 101st annual meeting and will feature approximately 2,000 higher education professionals. Presentations will cover a range of topics, including marketing. This year’s event will be held in Philadelphia March 9-12, 2019.
- MAICON – This conference, put on by the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute, stresses the importance of AI and how it can be harnessed for impressive results. The event will be held in Cleveland in July of 2019.
Did We Miss Anything?
If there are any other great 2019 marketing conferences for higher education that we should know about, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll add them to our list. Of those listed above, we hope you find some that are ideal for you and your marketing team!