If your college or university is supplying students with valuable instruction and the tools to succeed in the working world, you’re already an attractive option to a prospective student. But those students have to find you first.
By utilizing college digital marketing services provided by an experienced SEO company like Sixth City Marketing, you’ll draw these potential students to your website. Once there, they will see the valuable education you offer, along with your institution’s numerous attractive services and amenities.
With a tailored campaign of digital marketing for colleges, Sixth City Marketing will help you gain online leads through:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Social media management
- Website design and development
- Video production and more
By utilizing these proven digital marketing techniques, we can ensure increased web traffic for your school while also providing new branding opportunities.
What is SEO and How Does It Work for Your School?
SEO stands for search engine optimization and encompasses a variety of techniques to increase your presence in searches through Google, Bing and Yahoo, as well as through social media channels.
One major aspect of SEO involves creating web content with worthwhile keywords, since those keywords are often what actually drives users to your site.
For instance, let’s say your institution recently expanded its nursing program and wanted to draw attention to that fact. A tailored campaign of digital marketing for your college might incorporate search terms like:
- Nursing school
- Nursing college
- Nursing programs
- College nursing programs
- College of nursing
- Nurse practitioner school
The popularity of various keywords fluctuates based on many factors, and part of a personalized SEO campaign involves making sure your college ranks well in page searches for the most relevant terms.
Sixth City Marketing’s Services
In addition to all of our SEO techniques and strategies, Sixth City Marketing can also provide the following services to ensure your college digital marketing is as successful as possible:
- Pay-per-click: These are online ads that are able to be highly customized, pinpointing users based on age, region, state, city and interests to increase the likelihood of their interaction with the ad.
- Social media marketing: By keeping a steady stream of content available for users to see, and giving your college an approachable and informative persona, you can go a long way in convincing students you’re the school for them. We work with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and more.
- Website design and development: Bringing prospective students to your site is only as effective as the site they’re being brought to. Your site should be easy to navigate, responsive and user-friendly, featuring clear calls to action and attractive visuals. Our experienced team can ensure your online presence showcases a modern and reliable look.
- Video production: Using informative and engaging videos on your website, and distributing them through your social media channels, can significantly attract users’ attention and help establish your brand. Sixth City can take you from the planning and production stages to the editing and posting of top-tier web videos.
Our Expertise in Digital Marketing for Colleges
We have worked with numerous educational institutions to improve their online presence and create more leads. They include:
- Kent State University
- Ohio University
- Columbus College of Art & Design
- New Castle School of Trades
- North American Trade Schools
In addition, we’ve worked with a wide selection of businesses in diverse sectors. To see some of the success we’ve had with various campaigns, be sure to check out our case studies.
Contact Sixth City Marketing Today
To get the most from your college digital marketing campaign, choose a dedicated and experienced team adept at crafting personalized, tailored campaigns.
Reach out to Sixth City Marketing today and find out all that we can do to refine your school’s online presence!